Asking suggestion for $15,000 audio system for classical music

Hello,
I am a new here. I am going to spend $15,000-20,000 to build an audio system for classical music only. Could anyone give me a list which you think is the best for this budget (including turntable, CD player, amplifier, speakers,  sub-woofer and cables)?
Thanks.
classicalguy
Thank you so much Miller and Erik. I need time to understand what you said.
Spending the same amount of money, can I get a better solid state amplifier than tube amplifier because, on average, the tube amp is more expensive? Also, I do need to buy a CD player because I have a few thousands CD collection as well. Which CD player you recommend?
Thank you.

Once you have the budget outline, and well before getting much into details of particular components, its a good idea to try and plan the big picture, at least to the extent that's possible.

For example, you notice I only mention certain items like the Herron or HFT or TC while others are just integrated amp or turntable. That's because the ones I mention are so dominant, they're performance and contribution to your system at your budget level are so outstanding, its almost impossible to do better. The Herron, the Swarm subs for sure, these are right at or just a little over budget but worth it as they are so close to SOTA its not even funny. 

For CD your best bet is an extensively modded Opportunity or other player, preferably used, as this will get you the equivalent of a really good $5k or more CDP for closer to $1k.

My advice though would be to prioritize the phono. Because until you have heard what a really good stage like the Herron can do with the signal from a nice table, cartridge and arm, you have no idea how much you will even care about CD, no matter if you have a million of em. That's what happened to me. Really nice heavily modded Oppo, and it does sound awfully nice, but the table leaves it in the dust. Its just one sounds really good, while the other stops time. My wife yacks and fiddles nonstop, but when I sit her down in the sweet spot her ice cream just sits there melting as she is frozen. 

Also long term planning would be after you get a feel for the market, then planning things like are you sure you'll be leaving this alone, or are you the kind to want to upgrade over time? So then say you find a killer deal on a turntable but its $3k before cartridge. So you get either a starter cartridge or cheaper something else like interconnect. Point is you do not just inflate your budget. Because if you do I can just about guarantee what happens- you hit $22k, before cables and tweaks, cheap out on cables and skip tweaks altogether. Seen it a million times. So sad.

Everybody complains tweaks cost money. TC is $300 for 1.5ml. But for $300 your $20k sounds like $120k. Tweaks don't cost money. Tweaks save money.

Same with the CD mods. Look into it. You will see. Very cost-effective.

Solid state vs tube is personal preference. Blanket statements like "in general" do not apply.... in general! Lol!

What city are you in?  You need to visit some good dealers.  How about joining some user groups to hear other people's systems.  Save you money for a few months yet.
I am not going to give you any equipment suggestions since I don't think you have provided enough information to properly do so.  Instead I offer a few words of caution -- be very wary of anybody who makes outrageous claims.

Tell us a little bit more about your listening environment and how involved you want to be with your system.  Some people love playing with elements of their system and are constantly changing, adjusting or otherwise "updating".  Other people buy a system and then just listen to music for the next twenty years.  Which end of the spectrum do you lean?

I agree with those who recommend starting with visiting audio dealers and listening to systems they have assembled.  It will give you a good starting point.  I also agree with those who say you should start with loudspeakers.
+1 to @onhwy61 's advice. As well for those that are asking more about you, your room, etc. etc.
Spending the same amount of money, can I get a better solid state amplifier than tube amplifier because, on average, the tube amp is more expensive?

Wiser and much more beneficial to ask a very different question...