Asking suggestion for $15,000 audio system for classical music

Hello,
I am a new here. I am going to spend $15,000-20,000 to build an audio system for classical music only. Could anyone give me a list which you think is the best for this budget (including turntable, CD player, amplifier, speakers,  sub-woofer and cables)?
Thanks.
classicalguy
Thank you so much Miller and Erik. I need time to understand what you said.
Spending the same amount of money, can I get a better solid state amplifier than tube amplifier because, on average, the tube amp is more expensive? Also, I do need to buy a CD player because I have a few thousands CD collection as well. Which CD player you recommend?
Thank you.
@classicalguy Are you kidding, everyone needs time to understand what Erik and Miller say. Just kidding!!!

Both have conveniently left out power from their calculations. Ignore at your own peril. : )
A 20x silver belly would be a snack

at this price point go see a reputable dealer with one well recorded warhorse, a chorale, organ and something baroque... take the CD and the LP

dont just flip back and forth, your brain like loud and in your face - this WILL fatigue you over a long song cycle or tone poem...

your good and trusted dealer knows this where are you located ? How big is your room ? Are you expecting orchestral peak SPL? How important are those Tympani ? 
Fun, enjoy the journey, enjoy the music more
Op you have way more thinking to do.

1: How big is your room?
2: How loud do you normally play?
3: Do you have issues with the size of the loudspeakers?
4: What kinds of music do you enjoy? Classical could mean giant bombastic full symphonic or small scale ensembles?
5: Do you have any issues in terms of the finish of the loudspeakers?

Here are a few pointers from a dealer with over 30 years of experience with system design and setup.

One you do need to go to a dealer and purchase from one, the issue is that there are a zillion possible products and each amp and digital combo sounds different.

So one start with selecting the loudspeakers first, the reason is very simple, the speakers will dictate how much power and the sound quality and type required, ie tube or solid state. The efficiency of the loudspeakers, the size of the room, the distance you are from the loudspeakers and how loud you generally play will be some of the determining factors to how much power you need.

Step two: Choose the electronics see above

Step Three: Choose the best possible source

Step Four: Find matching cables price to performance.

Some other pointers: Choose an integrated amp as you will get the best sound quality for less money, you will save space and you will save money over having to purchase additional interconnects, and power cords.

Choose a streaming dac for the main reason you can automatically play music without needing to purchase a server.

For your budget choose either the streamer or the turntable as you need to invest in the best possible source and by paying for both at the same time you will dilute your funds.

Be cognizant that if your room is big you will need a floor standing loudspeaker. Floor standing loudspeakers will play louder and if you need more bass a good sub woofer will be much easier to integrate than a monitor with a sub. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

Hi @classicalguy, I think @millercarbon makes a fair point: it would likely be a missed opportunity to budget for more expensive gear alone instead of scaling back in terms of the cost of the components themselves and using the remainder of your budget to allow yourself to factor in the right kinds of power treatments from the start, such as the Perfect Path Technologies mats and so forth he mentions. I really feel it is better than spending the same money on better gear, IMO.