fair complaint about Audiogon, violating no guidelines, removed

earlier today I posted complaint about this site, violating no guidelines, mentioning no party in particular, using no profane language....nice discussion ensued, then TAKEN  DOWN  by website!!!!
128x128jw944ts
Post removed 
Many years ago, I did a  "new posting" which was never published. I had recommended Tivoli radios as being a remarkably good sounding with even a few similarities to high-end products. With a stereo Model#3 set-up on either side of my bed including their sub-woofers, jazz recordings on local stations sound outstanding. I still use the radio to this day; of course I have some major components assembled in my LR. I still don't know what line I crossed. Stereophile even reviewed the radio. 
@french_fries - I have a Tivoli radio stereo set-up and what kills it for me is that I cannot get it to draw in any FM stations unless I am virtually sitting next to the broadcasting studio!
The one or two stations I can get sound good but just about any $30 boom box seems to have a better tuner. Do you have any antenna tricks outside of using the wire antenna that comes with it?
Funny....they deleted my (inane) post, in a series of posts putting them down for deleting posts.  Gotta love the hypocrisy.