Vandersteen 2ce Signature vs Tekton Double Impact

Which of these loudspeakers would you "goners" choose. Any other recommendations for loudspeakers 3500 and under new. Martin logan Esl? Maggie 1.7i?
jeffvegas
The Acoustat 2 plus 2's were the best speaker I ever owned.  I was a dynamic speaker guy before that. I owned Vandersteen 4a's, B & W 801's, but then I bought a used pair of Acoustats 2 plus 2's they were probably 10 to 15 years old when I bought them and they blew me away.  If I could find a speaker like that today I would buy it. You could say Sound Labs and these new Sanders electrostatic are updated versions but I dont have the budget to get those. That's why I am considering the small ESL martin Logans to remind me of the Acoustats. I have heard though that these Tektons with their driver array throw a huge image and have distortion. Again 3500 is my budget and I want new.  
The Acoustat 2 plus 2's were electrostatics that could ROCK!!! Although I heard some Martin Logan 13a's with REL subs blow me away. Couldn't believe how loud they played with low distortion and composure and quality!!! But I dont have 20 grams for speakers and playing loud for me today is not that important. 
@sbayne Scott, if you would like more information on Cube Audio and the Nenuphar speakers feel free to connect on that thread or via direct message.

You are absolutely right. Tekton’s Double Impact and Cube Audio’s Nenuphar are very different in approach and expression of their designer’s intent.

My learning and growth in the hobby, over the past three years, suggests that one’s reference plays a major role. My reference (and preference) has simply shifted towards the one made possible by and realized from the Nenuphar in my system, including my work to optimize it as well as the entire chain.

The DIs and the DI-SEs played a significant role in this development and in moving me along my trajectory. I love the speakers and have fond memories. The DIs and other variants Eric offers are incredibly high performing and are exceptional value propositions.