Vandersteen 2ce Signature vs Tekton Double Impact

Which of these loudspeakers would you "goners" choose. Any other recommendations for loudspeakers 3500 and under new. Martin logan Esl? Maggie 1.7i?
jeffvegas
David  - Looks like your Cube Audio Nenuphars are 15,900 Euros ($17,500 USD). The Double Impact SE are now $4,000 delivered (yeah, Eric REALLY dropped the price on those). The Nenuphars are single driver and the Tektons are multiple driver. So, the designs and cost really couldn't be much different. The question is: How do they compare in sound quality? You obviously prefer the Cube Audio but can you give us a little more in-site?  Thanks
@sbayne The Cube Audio Nenuphars list for USD $14,900 including shipping via Refined Audio, Forest Park, IL (Chicago). Link is for pricing across Cube Audio’s offerings:

https://refinedaudio.com/collections/cube-audio
 You obviously prefer the Cube Audio but can you give us a little more [insight]?
@sbayne  I'll respond later today.
David - I always enjoy your input and descriptions of your system. I knew nothing about Cube Audio so I went to their website and read up on their speakers. Didn’t look at Refined Audio’s website which I assume is their US distributor. Thanks, Scott
The Acoustat 2 plus 2's were the best speaker I ever owned.  I was a dynamic speaker guy before that. I owned Vandersteen 4a's, B & W 801's, but then I bought a used pair of Acoustats 2 plus 2's they were probably 10 to 15 years old when I bought them and they blew me away.  If I could find a speaker like that today I would buy it. You could say Sound Labs and these new Sanders electrostatic are updated versions but I dont have the budget to get those. That's why I am considering the small ESL martin Logans to remind me of the Acoustats. I have heard though that these Tektons with their driver array throw a huge image and have distortion. Again 3500 is my budget and I want new.