Vandersteen 2ce Signature vs Tekton Double Impact

Which of these loudspeakers would you "goners" choose. Any other recommendations for loudspeakers 3500 and under new. Martin logan Esl? Maggie 1.7i?
jeffvegas
Different opinions should not initiate a flame war. Audio is about as subjective as any endeavor could be. That’s exactly why several posters have explicitly recommended listening to these various speakers and making your own determination as to their merits.

I could easily envision the Double Impacts providing a fatiguing presentation depending on the other components in the signal chain. I could imagine them being described as warm and laid back (And all points between) simply due to what’s up stream of them. Drive them with a Luxman tube amplifier and then switch to a Parasound transistor amplifier. You’ll hear the same speaker sound quite different. This chameleon trait is good.
Charles
Post removed 
+1 for @charles1dad 's excellent post and perspective.

The following (when described as such by multiple owners) is an immediate disqualifier and results in a 'crossed-off my list' speaker:

Which [fatiguing] is something a Vandy speaker never does.

To Charles' point, that's me. Others make different choices.

For me, this point (not to pick on a specific speaker) applies to any and all speakers that are described as such by multiple owners.

I will note that I also believe this has to do with the owners' preferences which get amplified by their choices in upstream gear to drive said (always non-fatiguing) speakers.

Disclosure: I had the Tekton DIs and then the SEs in my primary system for just under two years. I still own the SEs, though I am not using them. My primary speakers for nearly a year now are Cube Audio Nenuphars.
I think go listen is good advice but at equal volume levels and for several hours....not just rapid fire A/B... your ear brain likes louder and etched and vague  BIG images, for a while anyway....

also the Vandersteen while not a hyper efficient speaker presents an amplifier easy load and is very revealing of upstream components... since 1977 with over a quarter million ever evolving model 2 sold

also on list should be the Maggie, Eminent technology

wishing Acoustat was still around, bet the OP does 2

best
enjoy the music !!!!!

I suppose I should disclose the current stable: Vandy 2 pair, one pair each Apogee, Quad, ATC ( studio ), Bryston ( mobile recording rack ), Klipsch Cornwall, Thiel 2.3, ADS, Dynaco A-25. Totems.....