extremely soft RCA cables

I am looking for EXTREMELY soft shielded audio RCA cables to use on my SME 3009 arm on a Linn LP12. Almost every damn cable I found is stiff enough to affect the movement of the subchassis, no matter how I bunch the cables below the tonearm. They either push the subchassis up, down, sideways etc. which affect both the bounciness & the geometry.

To this end, I am looking for recommendations. The cable needs to be about 5 feet, shielded, and above all, feather soft so that it does not present any kind of a force to the subchassis.

PS: I do not need to spend more that 20 bucks at most on a cable. Not worth it.... I dont care about its esotericness, I simply need it to be soft.

Thanks
128x128cakyol
I have Auditorium23 interconnects in my system they sound great and are very lightweight and flexible.
I use both the Canare L-4E6S and Mogami 2534 mentioned above and I would say they are both very flexible and identical in that regard.  In your situation I would look to make sure you are getting light RCA connectors, as my Mogami RCA connectors are a heavy all metal affair probably meant for pro applications, whereas the Canare are very lightweight, mostly plastic.  You can designate what connectors you want if you have them made at a very reasonable price from either Redco Audio or Markertek.  I have purchased from both in the past.