fair complaint about Audiogon, violating no guidelines, removed

earlier today I posted complaint about this site, violating no guidelines, mentioning no party in particular, using no profane language....nice discussion ensued, then TAKEN  DOWN  by website!!!!
128x128jw944ts
yes, private, which we support....if we protest enough, perhaps there policies might bend somewhat...
I have been in extensive contact over the dispute with Sarah, to NO AVAIL
zyphryx
They deleted one of my responses on a different discussion, presumably because I mentioned a big-box hardware retailer by name.
That’s not cause for deletion, so there must be another explanation, which could include a simple error. So I agree with @falconquest -  contact Tammy for help.
... If the moderators are going to just go around sanitizing every discussion based on some arbitrary mood then I don’t see the point of coming here anymore.
I’ve found the moderators here to be very thoughtful and not at all arbitrary.
+1, cleeds.
I had suggested OP in his original thread to invite the seller for an open discussion. I understand OP’s frustration, he was probably treated unfairly. Without hearing seller’s side of story, we are unlikely to resolve anything or reach amicable solution.

Without rules, all there is chaos.
This site is so highly censored.  There are so many other audio forums out there...