My first power conditioner...

Having never had anything better than a cheap Furman I took a leap of faith today (In Shunyata) and purchased the new Hydra Delta D6.
Being a new model and with me being new to power conditioning I figured it would be a good match 🙂
Hoping for the best...
bgpoppab
IMO power conditioning should be the foundation and starting point of our system upgrades. GLHF! 
@ chazzy007
Agreed. Unfortunately I did not learn to do things in the proper order. I read to many peoples opinions on to many things and didn't think things through at first. Some experiences were educational. Some were just costly. 
I now know that power cables not only matter, but they will have a much bigger effect on a system then speaker cables or interconnects. 
Money and big names do not equate to quality. Etc...
Before this purchase I had a dedicated 20 amp line, a good receptrical and good power cables on out. I have been missing a link in the chain the entire time. Hopefully this will be a great one for the money. 

@bgpoppab..............................

good choice on the Shunyata.  I use 3 Shunyata Hydras (discontinued) over 2 systems and my systems are dead quiet with great dynamics.  All Shunyata conditioners are NON current limiting. 
@stereo5  
Thanks. This is a return to Shunyata in a way. I had a pair of their NR line power cables on my amplifier and Marantz at one point. The level they dropped the noise floor to absolutely floored me. Enough so that I was almost uneasy with it until I realized what I was (or wasn't I should say) hearing. 
The D6 is still considered part of the Hydra line. They are still using the name.
I had considered buying a used Triton V1 or Denali. They can be picked up for around $2200 to $2500 now, but Caelin used the tech and performance features from both to create this. I saved quite a bit and according to Richard at Shunyata it was a toss up between the D6 and Triton V1. That's saying quite a bit considering I believe the Triton V1 was $4000 new. 
A word about Richard...
This guy was UNBELIEVABLY helpful! He answered and returned calls after hours, text messages on a Sunday etc. I'm in my 50s and in all my life have never seen that from ANY company.Â