Best Bluetooth Transmitter for Vintage McIntosh?

I want to stream music to [wireless] Bluetooth enabled speakers from my McIntosh 4300V receiver, but I am overwhelmed with researching this whole thing.  I have looked at Etekcity, Avantree, Miccus, APTX HD, Esinkin, and Aluratek, but the emphasis is is always on Home Theater, Cell Phone, or other devices.  Can someone tell me what is the very BEST transmitter I should buy and what output jacks to hook it up to.  I would rather not use the headphone jack, if possible.  Using the headphone jack requires an adapter and I would rather go with RCA phono jacks from the back of the receiver.  Top quality vintage MAC equipment demands the very finest available wouldn't everyone agree?
submariner27
So I'm assuming that you have a main pair of wired speakers connected to you receiver and you have a extra pair of Bluetooth enabled speakers that you want to feed with Bluetooth from your Mac maybe in a different room, is that correct? Are you trying to feed sound from an analog source as well as digital to the Bluetooth speakers? Do you stream internet music or from a computer?
Thanks for responding, Sonicjoy!
The McIntosh 4300V has the capability to send signals to three sets of wired speakers.  I do feed analog sound to speakers in the immediate areas downstairs using two of the outputs, but would like to extend that capability upstairs and outside using wireless speakers in a stereo set-up (L&R), which I would have to buy.  I do not intend to use them to stream music from the internet or a computer - just from the MAC. My source is XM Radio, fed through the AUX input jack(s).   I am presently using an old Acoustic Research (A/R) AW871 set up that sends signals from the MAC using 900 mhz, but with lots of static and very limited distance for that third pair and would like to buy a better transmitter and employ Bluetooth technology. 
One issue with Bluetooth is that it is limited two about thirty feet give or take. Walls and obstacles will affect this as well. I’m thinking wifi may be a better option.
sonicjoy, my audioengine goes much further than that.  They claim up to 100 feet and I agree.
Submariner-normally I would say that most of your effort for quality is limited by using bluetooth, which is actually ok.  The real limitation is XM.  In my humble opinion XM is worse than any mp3 I've ever heard.  Try streaming from internet, radio or HD radio and enjoy the difference.
Thank-you, Elevick.
I have noticed  less than desirable sound quality and stereo separation issues - especially with some older, 'digitally re-mastered' classic recordings coming through XM Radio.  Nevertheless, I appreciate the tip about Audioengine's sonic joy.  I had been leaning toward the Miccus RTX 2.0...