PS Audio P15 power conditioner vs Accuphase PS 520/530?

I want to add a power conditioner with my study system.  It consists of an Accuphase E-550 integrated, AMR DP77SE DAC, & Ridge Street Audio Design Sason speakers.  I feel no need to change components.  I'm debating between an Accuphase PS 520/530 or a PS Audio P15.

Has anyone compared the Accuphase and PS Audio power conditioners?
Your thoughts are appreciated. 
128x128rubinken
Thanks doitwithlife. I've been quite impressed with reviews of the P15. I figured that I'd investigate the Accuphase because I have their integrated amp.  But you're right, a regenerator is a different beast than a conditioner.  Seems to me that a reconditioner would generally be a cleaner option.Thanks.

tweak 1- I will look into Core Power Technology also. Thanks.
The Accuphase looks like an implementation of the Pure Power idea, one I first saw from the guy who makes Jensen audio transformers.

It's very neat and very efficient.

It tracks the incoming waveform and actively corrects it. As a result, it is high current, and high efficiency, without resorting to an AC--> DC --> AC reconstruction process like PS Audio uses.

I can't tell you how it sounds, but if it has the Accuphase label on it in the US I'm sure it's expensive as hell. :)

I'm not sure if PurePower is still selling or not, but if you are interested in that technology they are worth looking up.
Thanks Erik, I'm not technically inclined, but you helped clarify how the Accuphase works. I have a predilection towards Accuphase for many reasons.
Just saw this thread. I’ve been selling off my system and my PS520 is coming up for sale next week. Difficult to see PS Audio at this level but who knows. All I know is that it measures line distortion in followed by zero distortion out. I’d suggest reading up on it. Positive Feedback did a nice review a while back. 
I've enjoyed PS Audio components now for over three years.  My last upgrade was to trade up from their P10 power regenerator to the new P15 model, and I found an immediate improvement to the bass, soundstage and clarity in the highs, both from my PS Audio DirectStream DAC and my Mytek Brooklyn DAC.

I haven't had much need to contact PS Audio for support, but the few times I have, they have been outstanding!