Has anyone seen this...?

https://youtu.be/FjNzmamqlUk

I'm just surprised by the set-up...
128x128infection
This same guy "interviewed" the Onkk Cue turntable designer in a hallway and spent the first 5 minutes making fun of his hair and Onkk Cue. His product "reviews" are one uninformed irrelevant comment after another, interspersed with what sounds like bad ad copy. If he's ever seriously commented on how something sounds I missed it, which he makes easy enough by taking forever to get to the point.

His "system" strangely enough I can totally relate to. I have one looks just like it. In my kitchen. Third drawer down, below the silverware.
Well, he has cool glasses!
Dreadful space, but it’s his "office". I hope he has a separate room that’s aesthetically pleasing/relaxing, when he wants to listen to music.
I’d like to see the actual space, or.... maybe not.
Definitely not a master interview/review guy.

Power to him though, he’s doing what he loves.
The problem I have with Steve, is that he is a decent reviewer if I could read about it.

His voice is very grating, he's butt ugly and needed a haircut like 50 years ago.

Just can't stand to watch and listen to him...
I believe it takes a certain combination of personality traits to first create such a disorganized mess of a listening room and, second, the daily acceptance of such a room without succumbing to the notion that you may want to straighten things up a bit and put things in some kind of order just for your own relaxation and mental sanity.
I’m no Felix Unger, but just looking at his room causes me mental dissonance and a strong urge to straighten things up and transform it into at least some semblance of order, calmness and sanity.
But then I quickly let these feelings go, realizing that it’s his room, his mess, his problem and none of my business. I just hope I’m never invited over for a listen to anything since I know I’d have difficulty resisting the constant urge of putting that friggin dumpster fire mess of a room out.

Serenity Now!,
Tim
His "system" strangely enough I can totally relate to. I have one looks just like it. In my kitchen. Third drawer down, below the silverware.

Lol!