net radio

Does anyone hear listen to internet radio? I've been listening to Radio Paradise a lot lately. The audio codec is 320kbs AAC. It sounds pretty good to me. In fact I'm not sure I could tell the difference between it and CD. I haven't tried.  I first started listening in order to hear new music, stuff I haven't heard before, and this station is perfect. They play stuff I'm really starting to like.No rap, hip hop, metal, country, nothing I don't like.Some of the music is hypnotic. If anyone here can find it give it a listen and see what you think. I receive it on a Yammy Aventage AVR that has wi-fi and net streaming. There's hundreds of net radio stations. I had no idea.
hombre
I like Radioparadise. I listen a lot when I’m working or driving. I always hear new music. Multiple genres too. There are many good internet stations. They don’t match the quality of CDs or Tidal but are still good. 
Hello. While I don’t listen to internet radio, I have tried it but prefer the sound quality of Tidal and Qobuz streaming. If you can’t hear much difference it is likely due to limitations of your equipment. AVR’s and typical mass market home theater gear and setups are not ideal for music playback. But that said, glad you are finding new music that moves you. That is really most important thing.
Happy new year!
No, that’s not it. It’s the other way around. My equipment is superior to yours. The AVR only receives the internet stream. It then sends it to a high-end amp and speakers. The reason you think you hear a difference is because your gear isn’t good enough to reproduce internet radio sound the way it’s capable of sounding.
My equipment is superior to yours.
Did someone REALLY just say that??
😲😲
I'm also a fan (and supporter) of Radio Paradise. You owe it to yourself to check out their lossless flac stream if you can and, yes, it sounds better than the 320 AAC stream.