"Cars are Cars" by Paul Simon...are my channels reversed?

I could use some help from the Agon community. On the above track on the VINYL version of the album "Hearts and Bones", the lyric "drive on the left" comes out of my right-hand speaker and the lyric "drive on the right" comes out of my left-hand speaker. It appears I have all my connections perfect, including the cart connections. 

When I listen to this track on Spotify, the lyric "left" comes out of the left speaker and the lyric "right" comes out of the right speaker.

If you have this record, could you please listen to this track and let me know what you hear. Thanx very much.
lindisfarne
I don't happen to own the particular Paul Simon album in question, but you might try playing some albums that feature jazz trio or quartet.  In such an ensemble, the pianist is typically on the left and the drummer on the far right, with the bass player in between.  OR, there is a Stereophile test CD with left and right channel signals, for just this purpose.  In other words, as I mentioned earlier, the ball is in your court.  Mentioning the Stereophile test CD also brings to mind that it has tracks for testing system phase.  If one channel is 180 degrees out of phase with the other, this can wreak havoc with left/right localization.  Check it.
Hi 

I have an American pressing. On “Cars are Cars”the lines Drive ‘em on the left and Drive ‘em on the right appear in the Left and Right channels respectively. 
Hope this helps.

Ian
Thanx, all.
Ian, your post was particularly helpful. I'll now assume there's something amiss in my new rig and will get to work.
Thanx, again, all, excepting millercarbon who, while witty, is unnecessarily  condescending, we have an answer. The Belles Aria integrated amp I just bought is wired with the channels reversed. Truly lame and quite disappointing. BAD QC. I don't expect this type of flaw from anything approaching its price-point.