Aric Audio? First Watt? PrimaLuna?

Looking to purchase a new amp.  Currently I have an Odyssey Khartoga SE.  Speakers: B&W 705s2, 88db.  DAC: Metrum Onyx using Coax from a Singxer SU-1 w/upgrades.  Using a Raspberry PI running MPD.  I have a fairly large collection of digital files.  Turntable is a EAT C-Major w/Lehman phono amp.  Aric Audio Unlimited preamp.

I am looking at an Aric Audio Transcend Push Pull, a First Watt J2, F6 or SIT-3, or a PrimaLuna DIaglogue Premium.  I have always wanted a tube amp and I definitely want to take my amp to the next level.  I feel it is the weakest link I now have.  I don't want a tube amp that I have to bias and I don't want to have to replace the power tubes every 2 years at $600 up.

Heat is a concern.  My "listening room" is my garage, unheated and uncooled except what I can get thru the kitchen door when the temps get above 90 or below 45.  Between those I tend to leave the garage door open as I love the sunshine.  So my components sit in a cabinet to protect them.  I can leave the door open and I have cooling fans in the cabinet.

The First Watt interests me and the sound, from what I have read, seems like what I want.  But then so do the tube amps.  So, I am looking for .....wisdom.  Yours specifically.  What are your thoughts? 

Thanks!
128x128jgoldrick
Why not have Klaus upgrade the Khartago? Depending on budget you could go full Kismet as monoblocks.

Getting in on this rather late... I’d have to agree with Almarg... The Pass XA25 is a terrific amp and well designed/implemented. I have the Pass XA30.8, a little bigger than the XA25 but very similar implementation. I also have a First-Watt SIT-2 and a nice 18-watt 300B SET amp. My speakers are Living-Voice OBXRW’s ~93-db with ~6-ohm impedance and are very tube and SIT-2 (8wpc) friendly, so not a good comparison to your speakers. I’d shy away from the First-Watt unless you have a fairly benign impedance and fairly efficient speakers. The SIT-2 is the most transparent and best sounding solid-state amp I’ve heard on my speakers. At moderate listening levels, it’s terrific and definitely on-par with my 18-watt 300B SET. I also love the sound of the Pass XA30.8 and I believe the XA25 would have the same sonic traits.  While not as minutely resolving as the SIT-2 on my system, it is very satisfying.  And on the 30.8, I've seldom ever seen the meter-needle move even playing at LOUD volumes!  It never seems to run out of power.  All the Pass and First-Watt stuff I've purchased have been through Reno Hi-Fi.  As far as I'm concerned, the best Pass/First-Watt retailer in the U.S.  
Thanks All for the feedback.  I am still waffling.  Since these speakers seem to require a good dose of current, I am wondering if I want to stay on this path or head to the high efficiency path.  Which is a good thing.  If I decide to stay with the B&W's in the long run, then I need to stay with amps that can push them properly.  Otherwise, I need to consider different high efficiency speakers. 
At least, that is where my head is at right now!
I think that’s the way to go. Get as highly efficient speakers as you can that you like and you’ll be able to use whatever amp you want. Took me a while but I’m glad that’s where I’m at now.
t_ramey, got any suggestions?  My wife loves the B&W, if they aren't as good as those I will be in hot water.  The searches I have done don't bring up alot of efficient speakers and reviews are somewhat hard to find.