Bluesound Node 2i vs Upscale streamers

For those of you that have compared the Node 2/2i to some of the more expensive streamers like Lumin, Aurender, etc., what do the big boys bring to the table. Forget the internal DACs, I'm sure theirs beats the Node. I'm talking about using these devices as stand alone streamers into an outboard DAC. What are the differences you've heard?

Oz

128x128ozzy62
Someone mentioned the TEAC NT-505 in another thread as an alternative to the Lumin streamers.  Anyone upgraded from a Bluesound Node 2i to that device?
The Allo Digione Signature is cheaper than a Node and is supposed to be better than much more expensive streamers.  You might want to look into them.  They are soon coming out with a battery power add on that charges the batteries during a user-specified period and completely disconnects the charging circuit from the batteries during the other period for listening.  How cool is that?
I’ve had the Bluesound Node 2i for about a month. I live in the country with only one or two decent FM stations, so don’t bother to set up my DXing tuner. After having played my CD’s and vinyl once too many times, and listening to Xfinity jazz and blues music channels and You Tube via my cable box, I purchased the Node. What a totally pleasant experience to listen to the streaming stations. Haven’t yet delved into paid subscriptions. The fun surpasses any worries about quality at this end at least for now.
Breathing life into an older thread. 
I have a Node 2 going into a Chord M Scaler/TT2 combo using an AQ diamond Toslink cable. I think it sounds very nice. Spacious, lots of detail to let my 802 D2s bloom. That said, I have been wondering if getting a better streamer will justify the cost… I have a $500 streamer in a very expensive stack, so if there was a weak link, the node would be it. I took home a Aurender  A100 from the local Hifi shop to test drive it, however it wouldn’t play with my Chord kit using USB a-b, which was super annoying…. I’d like to listen to an Auralic Aries G1 but no dealers near by to audition it, and I don’t want to spend a few k blindly. Anyhow, if anyone has used the Aries G1 with the TT2/Scaler combo, and also the Node 2 with the Chord kit, chime in and let me know. Super appreciated if you do.

cheers