Power/Current: How much is realistic?

Rebuilding my system, Just got a pair Martin Logan 13A, B212. Just looking for insight on how much power/ current
would be enough without going overboard and throwing $$ away. I know i am only driving the panels. Had a Krell fpb-300, 400cx, 350mcx driving M/L Oddessy Descent i. Should i go up to 600watt?  Looking for that last amp without spending a fortune on something i do not need. Thanks, Mike
fruitloopsr
Looking for that last amp without spending a fortune on something i do not need. 

Yes but you went and got the ML anyway. Oh well. 
You don't need that much power, but an amp with low output impedance in the treble. Unfortunately most amps rise in the treble, so this can be difficult even with high current amps.

As others have recommended, the Sanders Magtech amps are designed for electrostatic amplifiers, and have copious power.  I'd definitely consider auditioning those, especially for the right price. :)

@OP,
Sorry the first response was so bitchy.

In any case, a quick Google shows those speakers to be rated at 4ohms, which is pretty low. I don't know if there are any Stereophile reviews that show the impedance curve of your speakers, but that would help in deciding what amp you need.
Given a speaker with 4 ohm nominal impedance, I would look for something with a lot of guts. Say, D'Aggostino, Pass and Ayre. The new Vandersteen amps might be another choice.
Krell missed the bus when they let Dan D go and their products have never been the same. IMHO.
B
Guess some people dont like stats:(  I love em, Looking at the Pass, Never looked at Sanders I will take a  look at Sanders  I have had a Threshold S500 Just wanted some advice if i need 1000 watt or would lower be fine with the 13a . You know 25 grand vs.15grand  What about current? Thanks all
Sanders website has some very good info that i was not aware of.
Did not know anybody had lifetime warranty. Definetly look into them.