Star Technologies, Sistrum Stands and Audio Points - are they still in busienss ?

I hate to inquire on a public forum such as this but based on what has occurred over the past 6 weeks leaves me to believe that there may be an issue here. I contacted Star Technologies and left a message for the owner ; Robert on this phone back on November 18th or so of this year. I did not hear any response back and thinking it was Thanksgiving that he may have taken a needed rest. I called after Thanksgiving and left a message and still no response. I went to the Star Technologies web site and then sent an email thinking that this may be the best way to contact Robert using their web-site figuring. Still nothing and we are now going on three weeks. This is odd as I have done business with Robert in the past he was always very responsive. I called once more and left a message and got a phone call back about an hour later and I was delighted to hear from him. This all started when I wanted to replace the stock speaker spikes on my Wilson Benesch Square 5 speakers with his Audio Points. ( which btw are very good ) Seeing how the points are metric and I wanted to make sure that the spikes that I would be buying from him to replace the existing ones would be '' built '' correctly ; I sent him one of my spikes as per Robert's request ; '' Yes , go ahead and send me one of those spikes so I know I have the right size for your speaker ''.  So I sent him the spike one month ago …...I have not heard back from and even after 4 left messages. I left a message last week saying this BS …...just send me the spike back and I will mail you a check for all of your efforts and shipping. Still nothing and I want my GD speaker spike back !  So, if any one knows what's going on with this business it would be very helpful. Thank you in advance.                
garebear
While I haven’t purchased anything from Robert in many years, I simply love their products and even posted a link to a white paper on their site just yesterday.

Perhaps Robert is ill.  Please keep us posted.

I wish I could attach pictures of the various Starsound accessories I have from them, including speaker stands which now keep my subs well above the floor.  
This is Dale Humphrey, with Star Sound. Everything is fine and in fact the company is entering a new phase of growth and product development. In addition there will be a rebranding to Soundstage Audio - Design & Manufacturing. One of the most significant developments has been the formation of an in-house machine shop. Those familiar with our products understand our intense focus on quality and continual refinement. The manufacturing partners we have utilized have been, generally, reliable and attentive but we had to step-up another level in terms of turnaround times and quality control. 

On the product side we introduced, at Capital Audio Fest (check out the reviews), a new line of stands/racks manufactured, primarily, of wood. This is a materially that we have purposely avoided although after repeated requests from the market we began to investigate how we could combine the appeal of wood with our historic emphasis on vibration management - which we control through metals, proprietary shaping, etc. WE ARE NOT A FURNITURE COMPANY! For us to produce anything that interfaces with electronics, speakers and acoustics it must have a beneficial impact and audible results. The Timbre Platforms use 2" thick cherry and pure copper rods and inlays for resonance flow and ultimately grounding. Our new website is under development and you can view one of the racks at: https://soundstageaudio.com. Note:the primary Star Sound site is still active and the product set supported. There is no intention of moving away from our steel and brass product line and still consider those the most effective devices in the respective product category. In that regard we will be launching a new product line called Listening Session which will borrow from our higher-end devices although at lower price points. 

garebear: we have your spike and will address your needs. We were baffled at the thread which was ultimately determined to be M14 - 1.5. Please excuse the delay in Robert's response. He has encountered some challenges but myself and others can assist. 6083453253

As a final note check-out my virtual system for a look at our Energy Room. Thank you for your time and consideration. 
Hello Dave and thank you for taking the time out and getting back to me. Thank you also to the fellow Audiogon members who also responded and got me in touch with you. Glad to hear that you are expanding and your product line is also growing. I am also glad to hear that you have my spike and are working on it and the delay was due to your company's growth which is understandable. I will say again that your products including the Audio Points, are still some of the best sounding after market products that I have owned. I will contact you later in the week and hopefully you will be able to machine the threads for my Wilson Benesch Speakers.          
Just as a follow up -  I finally received the Audio Points for my Wilson Benesch speakers on 02/14 and much to my surprise the threads were incorrect after a nearly 2 month wait. I sent them back and spoke to Robert around the same time and I have never heard back from them and they still have one of my spikes. I just hope they are okay and not hit by this awful Covid 19 virus but this journey for me has come to end with them. I will look elsewhere and needless to say that I am disappointed with them as this inquiry started back in mid November and from a company that used to make such good products with excellent customer service.