Tidal $5 for 5 Mo. Offer?

I’m seeing this on Facebook and it seems applicable to any plan they offer.  It sounds good to me but, is there any major catch with this?  I’ve searched their terms & conditions to the point of migraine aura and I cannot ascertain if this, for example, obligates one to x number of months at the regular price at the trial’s end or whether I could cancel then without a hassle if I thought $20/mo. wouldn’t be worth it.
On a related note.....I’d be streaming their lossless, “HiFi” plan to my integrated amp via their iPhone app to an approx. 12 yr. old Apple Airport Express device. I asked Tidal support about compatibility with this but the reply I received came across as very “language translation app generated” so I’m a little less than trusting.
Does anyone know the particulars here?  Thanks in advance.
lg1
I did their 4 months for $20 offered earlier in Nov. The only "catch" I've seen so far is that it will auto-renew if I don't cancel, and they charge the full $20 up front. I've enjoyed the demo period. I figured once the trial is over I'll cancel and see if I find myself missing Tidal. 
Well,...I went thru all the motions of setting up this $5 for 5 mo. Trial subscription on a website with the all the requisite Tidal logos, etc..(Thought that was safer than merely linking to it from FB or IG).  This was at 4:45 pm CST in the USA.  It’s now 4 hours and one password reset later...I finally made it into the site but, whenever I try to play music, it gives me the option to sign up for a 30 day trial OR to “reclaim” (another word is used) my purchase.  When the latter is chosen, I am informed my subscription could not be started and I’m given a “999” error code to send to customer service, after which I am emailed a cheery, auto-generated message about how it will be “awhile” getting back to me as they’re swamped with post holiday concerns. A quick-navigate to Tidal.com reveals there is no subscription on record for me.  I suppose that if some nerdy little 16 yr old computer wizard isn’t loading down the back end of a Soviet-era light truck with Playstations acquired via my credit card numbers as we speak, I’ll have learned a relatively inexpensive lesson about offers-too-good-to-be-true and be fortunate indeed. 😡
Qobuz was offering $15/mo (no expiration I’m aware of) for their hi-res subscription for early subscribers.  No gimmicks or strings attached (I feel your pain with Tidal BTW) and it’s been great.  I say screw Tidal and their BS, and even if you do struggle your way through their confusing morass they’ll start charging you $25/month at month six.  After 10 months with Qobuz you’ll be at the same cash outlay as Tidal with the $5 for 5 deal, and it’s all gravy after that with none of the BS or hassles.  I left Tidal for Qobuz a month ago and am very happy.  Just something to think about.