A method to more quickly extract the benefits from a Perfect Path Mat, Alpha Card or Gate

I first wrote and then spoke to Tim in late September of 2017. I am one to keep all my emails and most of my messages including the first contact a PM from Tim sent to me thru Audiogon. We conversed because of my questions about adding graphene to a practical carrier and be able to apply to most any connection. He responded that he had a material that was soon to be brought to market. That product was the TC.

While the TC is a very potent product once it fully cures, it is not always great while it sets up some 8 weeks or so after the time it is first applied..Not only have I applied this mixture to connectors but also to tweeter bezels, woofer frames and utility boxes. With these larger treated surface areas you could listen for hours and days as the product setup and influenced the soundscape, and change by the minute in my audio room.

Now who here wants to listen to the paint dry and watch the grass grow? We are all wanting the real deal right away. The latest PPT products move us closer to an immediate Wow but not quite yet..they still have to do their dance with the energy fields. And I don't know why but I am always seeking the answers.The new Mat + sound as if they are an energy multiplier not just a doubler. By itself the Mat+ is nearly a Wow.

Much has been discussed on these pages about break in and it is always frustrating to bare. It is hard to make comparisons of products and materials as there is always the change factor to figure into anything newly added.. It could be less than a 1% material change and easily heard. The Mats and Cards have a major influence sooner on high power devices than they do on devices of descending current draw and operating voltage. For example the  main breaker box at 100 amps or greater vs. a  DAC that operates at 5 to 9 volts and 1 to 5 amps. Greater difference out of the gate on a solid state amp vs. a solid state preamp. The addition of the Mats to the mains vs. a low powered audio device made me ask Krissy to try the following test.

From the same material mix or batch make me 4 Mats. Take 2 and set aside. The other 2 will be placed on the breaker box for several days in her lab. At the end of 4 days in the evening place the 2 untreated mats on 2 devices in your well played and cooked system..and then spin some music you know well..Mute the system and remove these 2 untreated mats and replace with the 2 Mats at the same location as those that had been pretreated via the  breaker box over 4 days. And she did so and she listened and the result was WOW ! Huge difference.

We then discussed sending me the same mats in 2 separate packages via postal.. They were to remain apart in case the energy field would migrate from one to the other. We also wanted to hear if the fields would be reduced over the course of their travel time said to be 2 days. All of this happened over the Christmas rush. The untreated mats got to me in the expected 2 days while the treated mats arrived 4 days after being mailed. So the pre treated E Mats+ were in transit for a total of 6 days plenty of time to discharge you would think .

I waited until  I had all 4 mats in my audio room before I ran the experiment with these same mats, one on each of my power amps. The untreated E Mats + sounded great but the pretreated E Mats+ made for a huge and immediate improvement. Not slight but great!  There was such a difference of impact and soundstage. 

I want to say the precharged mats didn't lose any of their power in transit. What is the charge about. The precharged E-Mat+ makes for an even greater difference than moving up from the original E Mat to the E-mat +  It is an immediate you no longer need to wait for the breakin to happen period of time ..So the moral of this story is precharge all your mats and cards first on your breaker box and then onto your gear..

Will an industrial breaker box of much higher potential will that add even more to this true story? Why did this happen? Tom

theaudiotweak
There are 3 other devices I can think of as a charging station but  only have access to one. Tom
One can’t help wondering if a brief blast in microwaves would be of value. Like 5 seconds, just to see what happens. No enough to damage anything, one assumes. Maybe try a Card first. After all, microwaves are electromagnetic waves just like electricity, no?
Post removed 
The mats must have ferrous material in them they do have a magnetic side for attachment..That could shoot off a shower of sparks. Tom