Need help with speaker wire connection to ARC Classic 60

So I have this ARC Classic 60 with the screw down speaker cable connectors at the back of the amp.  The screws are flanked by fins that prevent standard spades, and of course bananas are not an option.

What is the preferred connection here?
last_lemming
Why would you put those on barrier strip connectors, just to use banana jacks?
It accept bare tinned wire as well.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51phA0WYkaL._AC_SL1280_.jpg
There are many 50 or 60 year old industrial controls with hundreds of wires secured by ring lugs and screws. In all my years as a tech, the only failure I have seen is if the screw was never tightened. If it’s a high voltage/amperage circuit it fails almost immediately, on low voltage control circuitry it can take years before oxidation takes it’s toll and the circuit fails.
I have never seen so much misinformation as in audio. Bling seems to outweigh good engineering all the time. Yet folks will pay thousands of dollars for a piece of gear (superbly engineered and built) and use junk connectors to hook it into their system. Really amazes me.

@BillWojo, calm down my friend, I were a tech working at Toshiba Singapore 40 years ago.
I’ve been using what inhifiman suggested with banana plugs in my old McIntosh amplifier for several years with no issues. I do remove them every now and then and clean them with alcohol just to keep the contacts clean. They work very well.
Surely there's some Vandersteen technology that's transferrable to this case.
So over the years I’ve used the banana connector adapters recommended by inhifiman and kalili on the following amplifiers with great success: McIntosh MC30, Audio Research D-40, D-70, D-115B, Classic 30 and Classic 60. The speaker wires used were either factory terminated Audioquest or Kimber Kable. Zero issues in terms of poor connection, banana connector falling out, shorts, oxidation, end of the world, etc.

As already suggested as well, do not try and bend or modify the barrier strips. They can/do break easily.