Room Correction without loosing MQA and DSD

I have a terrible room, even with a lot of acoustic treatment.
I have been thinking about room correction as it seems to get better and better.Dirac Live looks very easy to use and have got a lot of great reviews. So I would like to use that.
If I buy the SHD Studio from miniDSP then I have to say goodbye to DSP and MQA.Are there a way to have room correction and MQA/DSD?
Another product or alternative to Dirac?
martin-andersen
the miniDSP can only do 24bit/96khz when the signal passes though then the MQA signal has been removed/broken 
I am looking into Convolution files inserted into my ROON server to do DSP. You measure the room and then use some software to fit a few established performance curves. One curve for each file. 

https://audiophilestyle.com/ca/bits-and-bytes/a-new-listening-room-part-two-acoustics-speakers-dsp-r863/

Read the comments to this linked article. 

I am not sure about MQA and DSD with Convolution files since I am in the baby steps of my research.
Depends on what kind of product you are willing to purchase. The NAD M10 integrated amp has Dirac built in and is MQA compatible. Same with the NAD C658 preamp/DAC. Lyngdorf's TDAI-3400 was supposedly going to be patched to include MQA capability but I heard that months ago and nothing since. 
The NAD C658 just don't have a very good sounding DAC. I had it for a week and my Orchid DAC is much better