Assistance Identifying an Ikeda Cartridge

Trying to figure out which cartridge I got here, came to me on a Well Tempered Reference turntable.. 

Its an Ikeda with no cantilever, so one of the earlier generation cartridges I believe. It is that gold color that the 9TT is, however where the 9TT logo is there is just a kanji character. 

Vinyl engine has about 6 to choose from, but the pics are black and white and do not show the side of the cartridge where the logo is. 

Anyone got an idea which one this could be? Like I said looks exactly like a 9TT in color, but different logo and no cantilever. 

Thanks!
neonknight
Nice score!
Sounds like it is a better deal than the TT itself might have been.
Enjoy it until it can no longer be used as I have never seen one for sale.
I know there are a few Ikeda users on here can possibly say more.

Great stuff, I usually get broken Grado carts on any TT I buy!
😂😂😂
@neonknight

Just look at ALL Ikeda cartridges here, hope you will find yours.
The J.R. is just OEM for US market, normally overpriced compared to genuine Ikeda for Japanese market. 
BTW only cantilever-less design is worth the attention, some of them are very rare, this is what Ikeda-San assembled by himself, new Ikeda cartridges are no longer made by the master (RIP).

I was lucky to buy Ikeda 9 III on dedicated headshell for my FR64s tonearm with B-60.

And later purchased Ikeda IT-345 tonearm, it was the old arm, not the new CR-1.

No time to compare those beauties, probably next year.
@edgewear Thanks for the information! It certainly is appreciated. So as I read this the gold body cantileverless cartridges that Ikeda built were upper tier offerings, irregardless of what they were named?

The Kanji labeled cart was likely a domestic product, and probably a forerunner of the Rex in terms of branding, but looks to be the same architecture?

This cartridge sounds lovely, the owner who had this did not play it much. He was much more a digital guy, and had this table with about 150 audiophile pressing records total.

Ikeda Sound Labs no longer rebuilds these cartridges, so its going to be in the realm of the retipper. I wonder if those who rebuild London Decca would be a good choice for servicing it in the future. I also considered VAS as it is a domestic company to me. At the moment I am just gathering information, and trying to line up a future plan for whenever this is going to be required.
So I just hooked this up to prove things are working.

This table and cartridge are glorious!

Some of the best analog I have ever heard. I hooked it up to the Miyajima SUT and the Graham Slee phono stage. I had to use a pair of QED interconnects scavenged from my audio box between the SUT and the phono stage, and a pair of unshielded VH Audio interconnects between the table and SUT. Not a spec of noise.

Once the cartridge hit the record it was utter magic. This table and cart are not going ANYWHERE.

This is just lovely.