Recommendation for an audiophile speaker cord that is not "bright"?

A friend has loaned me the Nordost Valhalla I and II as well as Nordost Frey 2 cables. They are wonderful speaker cables but do emphasize the "brightness" of my system including my Wilson audio Sahsa 2 speakers.

Any suggestions? Would used Transparent cables provide a richer bottom end? What about Audience Reference?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. - Thank you - Gerry
128x128ruraltraumasurgeon
I have had a ton of speaker cables over the years, but I am super happy with Supra Audio's Ply 3.4 cable.  They pay homage to the vintage WE tin-clad copper cables that I have in my bedroom system which sound so clean and clear.  For the price, of the Supra wire, they are excellent. 
" The change in resistance of the cable will be minimal from the ones you have described so that punch is not from improved current flow which will be minimal to 0."
--------------------------

Try something you actually understand 
@ruraltraumasurgeon 

You should look into Shunyata Research speaker cables and they lean towards warm smooth and will mate well with your Wilson Sasha 2. Transparent speaker cables will also pair really well with Wilson speakers.
@geoffkait  No. this AudioJealousy guy is definitely not Ethan. Just a copycat. Very likely a socially awkward teenager writing from his parents’ basement 
Post removed