Assistance Identifying an Ikeda Cartridge

Trying to figure out which cartridge I got here, came to me on a Well Tempered Reference turntable.. 

Its an Ikeda with no cantilever, so one of the earlier generation cartridges I believe. It is that gold color that the 9TT is, however where the 9TT logo is there is just a kanji character. 

Vinyl engine has about 6 to choose from, but the pics are black and white and do not show the side of the cartridge where the logo is. 

Anyone got an idea which one this could be? Like I said looks exactly like a 9TT in color, but different logo and no cantilever. 

Thanks!
neonknight
It is either a 9tt or a 9Gss. It the top plate is silver it is a 9tt, gold then 9Gss. They probably label the cartridges differently for different markets.
Certainly without a cantilever it does not do you much good. 
No it is a cnatileverless design. Like a London Decca. Stylus is there, and it does play very nicely. Just looks to be an initial offering from when Ikeda was first started again. 
So the bottom of the cartridge just has the label of Ikeda 9, with the Kanji character on the outer side of the cartridge. 

I found this pic on a Japanese site, and this appears to be it. 

http://www.onomichi.ne.jp/ishii/ar3a/index10.html

However I find no reference to an Ikeda 9 anywhere on the net. Is this the first Ikeda cartridge?