Spendor D7, D9 but no love Classic 100?

I see plenty of recommendations floating around recent threads for the D7 and D9, but nary a mention of the Classic 100.  I wonder why.  Are no dealers stocking it for demo?

Last summer I was able to audition extensively the Classic 100 vs. the D7 in same system, same room, same afternoon, same music.  The 100 came out on top by some margin.  Just a much more natural sound.  Never heard the D9 but I imagine it's cut from the same cloth, but goes deeper.  The Classic 100 was lively, exciting, dynamic, but also harmonically full and rich and never threadbare.  In contrast, there was something in particular about the D7 treble range that made me uncomfortable.  As always, YMMV, and indeed, it probably already has.

128x128twoleftears
@milpai 

Thanks!...and good advice.  I spent some time last evening working on placement and feel I have them dialed in really well.  Now back to the music ;-)
@three_easy_payments,
You are welcome. I spent about 16 hours in the last 1 year to come to a final position that I currently have. The problem with big speakers is moving them and then spiking them. My wife helps me if I have to remove/attach the spikes. Hopefully I don't do it so often to irritate her :-)

Do keep us posted as you spend more time with the loudspeaker. If it were not ProAcs, then Spendor is what I would have definitely got.