Speaker terminal Loose

What would I do ?  I have now some Furutech rodium banana that are loose into the speaker binding post, (easy to remove).  Would it gives me better  sound, with good Gold plated BFA.  Notice that the sound with the loose banana furutech rodium plug is good. Thank's
audiosens
Right. Pry them open for a snug fit.

This will work, for a while. Does nothing to address the fundamental problem, that banana connectors rely on the spring of the metal for contact. At best this means sacrificing sonic characteristics in order to get enough spring action. At worst it means losing all contact. Its just an awful design. Buying convenience over functionality never does work out as beautifully as you imagine, does it?

Live and learn. Next time, spades.
Millercarbon.   You are correct about sacrificing spring action and sonics.  Having a pure copper base is always better than less conductive brass.  But copper is soft and difficult to machine.  That is why you still see most "high end" speaker connections and RCAs made with some kind of plated brass.
The only banana plug I know of that is pure copper are the Furez connectors.   They are soft but they have a plastic insert that helps with holding them to shape.  They grip good but do need an occasional expanding when they are plugged in and out a number of times.  I have not noticed them losing their grip if they remain plugged in.
I do like spades.......just wish they would fit on all of my amps.

erik_squires   I try to open one Furutech end of the banana and broke one of the piece ! I think I would use BFA gold over brass crimping banana. Thank's.  I think Furutech are fragile with some  of their parts.
I found on my Furutech expanding bananas, if you remove the screw expansion pin, you can take a small file, and file down the area on the plug where the pin threads in, you can get more tightness due to the pin going in a bit further in, making for greater expansion on the banana plug. 

Works for me.

Dan
@Dan

You are proving my point. You don't need to with WBTs.

;-)

Whatever you buy, something other than Furutech is my suggestion.