Cartridge, Compliance, try what in my JVC UA-7082 Arm?

So, what to try in my new JVC UA-7082 Tonearm when it comes? (effective length 282mm) (11-1/8")

Guidelines? Advice? (I never bothered learning about compliance, I guess now's the time).

Anyone know the Mass of the UA-7082 Tonearm without a cartridge _______?

Self Imposed Restrictions:

High Output, 4.0mV or more (to avoid tube preamp hum zone until it's repaired).

MM Only. (I am fundamentally opposed to MC pre-pre amp, as well as needing high output).

Motley Crew On Hand:

4 headshells, none special

Shure MicroRidge Stylus and V15VxMR Cartridge

Shure V15VMR Cartridge (no stylus, I gave it a dirty look and it broke, horribly brittle shaft)

Shure 97xe Elliptical Stylus and Cartridge (despite it's low pedigree it's my current favorite).

Shure N78S Stylus (fits 97xe) (I did not inherit the 78's someone threatened me with).

Shure M44E Stylus and Cartridge

Audio Technica MicroLine AT440ML OOC Stylus and Cartridge

Audio Technica AT7000 body, no stylus

Audio Technica ATP-2

Audio Technica Series VIII P mount 

Audio Technica ___? Came with the AT120 TT (tracks 2.5g, I never used it) 

It's a busy time, it doesn't get here till mid Jan, so theirs time to research.

Thanks in advance, Elliott

elliottbnewcombjr
Well not quite correct now as he cancelled that purchase.
But he is still considering another near identical item

Does it change anything in my statement ? 
Prompt decision since the bug detected with the previous seller, just another victor hopefully in better condition. The arm is quite nice when it's near mint. 

I tried SONY XL-50 (Boron Pipe cantilever) on dedicated Sony headshell on my 7082 and it was quite nice. A bit underrated cartridge in my opinion, actually great MM at moderate price. But the Victor X-1IIe i tried in many combinations on various arms/headshells, the X-1II is even better, and perfect for Victor 7082
But 7082 will MC cartridges support some of them today?

many MC cartridges can be used with this tonearm, but subweight is a must have for heavy ones, the subweight principle is similar to those on Technics SL1210mkII that screwed in the arm pipe from the back. With this subweight there is no limit for any MC including probably SPU. Without subweight it will be hard to deal not only with heavy stuff like SPU, but also with conventional MC if the headshell is heavier than Victor (which is very light).  
Chakster!
Yes it does make a difference when you deliberately misquote your own quote!

Let me try again.

Also the OP has bought the entire Victor system and the only component missing is top of the line Victor cartridge. Probably the best way to judge about Victor engineering.
So yes seeing as you insist on being pedantic, you stated the OP has bought, all I did was correct that to a more correct "in limbo' status which is 100% fact but no you still wish to contest the statement and have the last word!
Have a good day, I am done smacking my head against a brick wall with you.
I bought this one,

It has original Headshell and Cartridge: Victor Z1s, not sure what Stylus is in it.

Victor cartridges say 2/4 channel, what's that about?