All in one solution for bedroom system. Suggestions from all appreciated.

I have Salk Song3 speakers that i need an integrated to power. I think I will be plugging my MacBook pro into it for Roon/Tidal listening.  Solid State is my preference because I'm a low maintenance type. The right preamp/amp combo might work also. I thought Audio Alchemy would serve me but I don't want many pieces. Anything from a few hundred dollars to $5000. Suggestions please.

128x128bubba12
I'm interested in Naim and Arcam. Uniti would fill the bill. I got one in my feed not coincidentally. Lol.
I own the Bluesound Powernode 2. It’s okay if your budget is under $1k. But you can do better if you spend more than that.

I’m considering upgrading to unibox marantz pm7000n, or maybe something a little higher than that if I can find something better for $1.5k or less. marantz is not mqa. Powernode is but my experience is that to get the MQA benefit in SQ you need to go up the food chain from Bluesound. (for example, I also have a $2k Teac NT505 dac and there I totally hear the SQ difference of MQA -- not so much with Bluesound).  YMMV

Good luck.
I'll second the recommendation of the Nuprime IDA series. I have an IDA-8 and think it's a remarkable bargain. Perfect for a small or all-in-one system.