Looking for the Best Digital Power Cord

I just got a Channel Islands Audio PEQ 1 mk 2 phonostage with the separate power supply which requires a 15 amp power cord.  I have shunyata Zitron viper cord to get me by for now, but I’m looking for a well shielded cord to give me the darkest possible background and as little RFI.  I could buy a Shunyata Sigma digital power cord, but would welcome any suggestions from those who have gone down this road before.

My current ref config:
clearaudio ovation woody TT with tri-planar tone arm and Ortofon A90 cart (koetsu rosewood signature is out for repair)
Ypsilon MC-16 SUT
oppo/modwright bdp-105d transport
aesthetix Calisto eclipse pre
aesthetix atlas mono amps (switching to AUdio Research in Jan when winter arrives in Jan - 24 tubes gets warm)
von schweikert vr-5se speakers

i am currently using harmonic technologies pro 9 ref speaker cables
shunyata anaconda XLR interconnects from pre to amps
grover huffman top level rca interconnects on the phono/analog (ypsilon SUT to phono to pre)

I am also utilizing Shunyata Research power distribution on everything but my amps (triton v3, typhoon, DP-6)

I welcome all comments that are in the spirit of polite discussion.

thank you in advance...

128x128mountz
Also reach out to Chris at VH Audio and either have him build you one or buy the parts and build your own. 
https://www.vhaudio.com/
jackd:

looks like Ike a great recommendation.  Please elaborate on why you liked Triode or how you came to recommending them.  Looks like some really good reviews for them.
How about the new Synergistic SRX power cord? A bargain at $10K! And free shipping, too!