Golden Ear Triton 1 Amplifier suggestions

I bought a pair of these about 2 weeks ago and now have about 50 hours on them. Curently pairing with a Cayin 265ai which is a 40W class A chinese integrated I paid about $600 for in Shanghai. I think it sounds amazing, better in fact than the huge mono block Mcintosh system I demoed them on. Am I crazy? I would love to demo some higher end amplifiers in my home with these to see. With the Cayin they are so damn explosive at times it is scary. Also fleshed out and detailed. BUT always curious about going to the next level. Would love to try some other options and looking for suggestions.
mofojo
I am using a Mac MA6600 integrated with the Triton Ones which have been moved into my secondary system.
@mofojo why and what did you move on to? 
@stereo5 what's in your main system?
 We have been running our demo Triton 1r  with the Unison Research Unico 150 and the sound is amazing. 150 watt solid state amplifier with a tube based preamp stage. Quiet, dynamic, outstanding midrange clarity and a huge soundstage.

For digital a Lumin T2.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Golden Ear dealers
@vuongp............................

I am using a Mac C2500 tube preamp with a Mac MC302 300wpc amp into Golden Ear Triton Reference speakers.