Low profile CC speaker that is good sounding

I have all Paradigm speakers in my home theater.  Have been upgrading them as needed or desired.  The fronts are now Studio Reference V2 and would like something comparable in sound.  Used to have Atoms V2 and the Studios were a good step up from those.  Clarity, bass and dynamics are all much better in the Studios.

Here's the catch.  I have a very nice entertainment cabinet for the electronics, TV and CC speaker.  The space for the CC has ONLY a height clearance of just under 7".  The CC would have to be less than 7", preferably 6 3/4" or less.  There is plenty of room in the other dimensions.  If you do have a recommendation, please give any sound characteristics if you know them.

Thank you,
Bob
dorkwad
I went through all the “good sounding” center speakers I’m aware of (and that I think are on the level of your Studio Refs) and they’re all 7.5” or above.  The center channel is too important.  My advice — get out a saw or ditch the cabinet.  Cabinets are the enemy of good sound.  Best of luck. 
Um, if you are using room correction, just about any center channel, or even a lot of bookshelves which fits will work pretty well here.

I mean, not ideal, as larger = more output, and while yes, the cabinets muck with the sound the room EQ will deal with most of it.