MHDT Orchid or Lampizator Amber 3?

I’m considering one of these. Please share your thoughts, especially if you’ve heard them. I will be streaming 70% and CD’s 30%

Jazz, R&B and classical in that order are my listening habits.

My room is 20x30 and very nice acoustics.

Current system:
Dali Epicon 8, Luxman 509X, PS Audio NuWave DSD, Cambridge CXC, Shunyata interconnects & Nordost speaker cable

Thank you!!!

jzzmusician
What about a Musical Paradise?

http://www.musicalparadise.ca/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=97

It was reviewed to hit well above its class...Thomas and Stereo gave a fairly comprehensive review on one of these (actually the lower cost version than the link to the unit I’m suggesting). I’m considering one, but am personally focussed on a lower budget than the units suggested here.
Wow, very cool grannyring!  Hopefully your'e able to demo in your listening room and make a great comparison.

@grannyring Wow, this thread is a wonderful example of the value of the Audiogon community. A friendly exchange of ideas, no one felt insulted that some may prefer brand x over their brand y dac while others love their dac (which may be manufactured by slave labor that sells for $99) and then a friendly brick and mortar dealer near you has what you wish to hear! Thats what Audiogon is all about.

I hope @gestalt has an Amber 3 in stock in order to expedite your curiosity although I would be surprised as they seem to be tough to see in the wild, they are made to order and I understand there is a backlog. At a minimum, you should go hear the Golden Atlantic TRP. It will give you a taste of the modern evolution of Lampizator dacs. Best wishes and happy holidays to all.
Given that it worked out for GR, I'll also say that I'd be happy to bring my AMT3se over for a comparison if anyone is around Denver...
@gestalt, thanks for making your presence known.  I live within 3 hours of Nashville and have a strong interest in the Amber and possibly the GA.  I may get in touch after the holidays.  I'd love to hear both of the Lampi Dacs.