Speakers that excel at depth/layering/space

I am looking for comments on what speakers you have heard that provide a lot of depth, but with the depth, also layering and separation in the depth or soundfield.

Width and openess is one thing, but depth with layering and space from front to back is much rarer.

One speaker that recently impressed me was the PSB Synchrony One with Mcintosh amp and front end.

I've demoed a lot of equipment but don't hear this aspect that often.

Any comments or experiences to share?
mr_bill
Panels in general, time & phase coherent, 1sr order xover speakers like Thiel and Vandersteen, and most two-way speakers including my Merlin VSMs seems to be good at this sort of thing, and tube amps do seem to somewhow do this better than SS, at least for the most part.
I've tried many of the ones mentioned and heard others mentioned. My vote for depth (including separation of instruments, soundstage, balance) is Verity Parsifals.
I have tube traps in the corner behind the speakers, almost everyone (non-audiophile) who hear music in my room ask if the traps are "speakers, too?"
The Parsifals can be used in rear firing configuration, which is how I use them.
Kevin Hayes is the owner-designer of VAC amps.
I have owned a pair of Phi70 monos since 2005.
Not the most musical amp I have had to date (strange for a 300B) but it does have lots of air and does the space and depth thing right.

In addition to "midrange really uncolored, neutral" you also need to consider "sound-floor". Lookup Arthur Salvatore and read his rantings about this.