Speakers that excel at depth/layering/space

I am looking for comments on what speakers you have heard that provide a lot of depth, but with the depth, also layering and separation in the depth or soundfield.

Width and openess is one thing, but depth with layering and space from front to back is much rarer.

One speaker that recently impressed me was the PSB Synchrony One with Mcintosh amp and front end.

I've demoed a lot of equipment but don't hear this aspect that often.

Any comments or experiences to share?
mr_bill
Nothing IME can touch the MBL 101. If they come down in price $50K or $60K, I'm all over a pair.

Marty
I have a pair of Avalon Avatars that do this very well.
This speaker is their smallest floor stander - a two way.
I did own Apogee Mini Grands. I liked them better than any conventional point source speaker I've heard.
Think about this:
A point source speaker like the Grand Slamm or Utopia still uses a small tweeter, (sometimes in multiples).
An Apogee panel uses a tweeter ribbon measured in feet. Even their entry level Stage can suspend disbelief, on many dynamic recordings.
For the Avalon and the Apogee:
These do need room to breathe, and the better the gear upstream , the better they sound.
In my experience Avalon speakers are exceptional ... "unique" ... in this aspect.

Good luck
I second Johnsonwu's observation re: a widebander, for it's coherence. It doesn't have to be just a widebander-it can be augmented with a supertweeter and a sub (built in or not). So many variables here.
The best and really, only time I heard jaw dropping, 3-D sound with that layering you allude to was with some entry level Unity Audio speakers a couple of decades ago. Most of it was due to some very high quality tube equipment and room placement/design. I've never heard it that good again. Ever.
mbl if you have a suitable room.

dynaudio contour 1.3mkii in smaller rooms.

also ohm walsh properly matched to room.

as you can tell, integration of speaker into room is key to get good imaging depth imho.