Mundorf M-Tube in Tube Amplifier Power Supply

Is anybody have experience using Mundorf M-Tube in tube amplifier power supply?
How do they compared to other capacitors like: ClarityCap  TC600, Audio Note Kaisei, Elna Cerafine?
Regards,
Alex.
alexberger
Hi @zipost ,

I use CLCRCRC filter: C1-L-C2-R1-C3-R2-C4
C1 is 30uF Mundorf polypropylene. I used it for many years and I like results. I don't want to use bigger capacitor because it is not good for my expansive GEC 5u4g.
C2 is 2x 100uF Nichicon - 300B output B+.  I used it for many years. Now I bypass them with 2 x50uF ClarityCap and I like result a lot!
C3 is 2x 30uF Mundorf polypropylene -  6f6 driver. (Previously I used  100uF Nichicon)
C4 is 2x  30uF Mundorf polypropylene - 6sn7 input.  (Previously I used 100uF Nichicon).

So, all my previous questions are about C3 and C4.

Regards,
Alex.
Alex...i pm and left you my recommendation.  it’s my opinion & how i would approach your diy 300b projects.  let me know if you have any questions. 
Bottom line, I didn't like the sound of my system with Mundorf M-tube capacitors.
So I returned Nichicons VZ(M) capacitors back.
I leaved one Mundorf M-tube  capacitors on position after rectifier tube, that I have used there for years.

First, the most important advantage of Nichicons capacitors is more organic sound.
More bass and treble extensions and more even sound without highlighting any frequencies.
They also have more natural tone.
On other hand Mundorf M-tube  capacitors have more energetic bass and a little bit more transparent sound. I don't like how  Mundorf M-tube capacitors emphases mid-range. The sound became not natural.

I lived ClarityCap in my amp. They work good in my amplifier.
I also recognized how is important to isolate B+ of output and driver and B+ of right and left channels.

Regards,
Alex.