Any tweaks I'm missing?

I have lots of ’tweaks’ added to my system.

Is there anything I’m missing?

A small cupboard, so no power conditioner possible.

A smallish budget, so most probably no Gate to try.

One small request...

Can the negative knobs please refrain from commenting.

I’m not interested in what you think of me, the products you have not tried, or my spending habits.

Only those who have experiences of possible additions, would be much appreciated.

Upgraded over the last year:

Chokes on electrical items with a switched mode power supply
Halide Bridge USB to coaxial reclocker
Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
Audio Prism Ground Control spades on speakers
RCA shorting plugs for inputs on my amp.
Akiko Tuning Caps on amp outputs.
Akiko Fuse Box Tuning Chip.
1 x Shumann Resonator Chatres SE + power supply

1 x Schumann Resonator CHARTRES Mk3

Black Ravioli pads for amp, Dac and power supply

Vibrapod isolation cones and feet
Akiko Universal Tuning Sticks on speaker cables.
iFi AC iPurifier.
MCRU Mains Filtration plug
Mad Scientist Nitro Nano power cables.
’LOA audio tweak’ chip.
Signal Ground solutions SGS-1 Groundng Box.
3 x Bybee iQSE - one on power board.
High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5
XLR Noise Stopper Caps.
Russ Andrews ’The Silencer.’
Audioquest Jitterbug.
iFi USB Silencer.
SR Orange fuses

PPT Omega + EMat to trial

Mad Scientist Graphene Contact Enhancer to apply
Mad Scientist Donuts coming.

Ideas?

jerrybj
Contrary to the popular faith that because hearing decrease with age, (which is true off course), the capacity and the power to discriminating listenings by self education of the ears with music must decrease, is false... The perception of sound is complex and only simple mind think that it is only function of frequencies direct perception...

On the contrary at any age man can educate his own ears...

Creating your own audio system without discriminating ears is difficult in fact impossible, the only solution is using money to buy reputation and high quality ready made at high cost...

Without money, if you learn to listen, creating a great hi-fi for peanuts is possible... I made it...

rule number 1:

Almost all electronic gear are on these 3 levels of quality...Be it 3 levels in S.Q./ price ratio: low-fi,mid-fi, high-fi...Inside each level the difference are way less linked to the product " per se" and way more linked to his particular implementation, his qualitative embedding in your audio system, and room and electrical house grid , way more than any upgrade of one piece of gear...
You buy after searching for the best possible something in one of these 3 categories of gear and you keep it (no upgrade) when I say that almost all gear are on par approximatively for quality, I only affirm that nevermind the great difference, a good amplifier is a good one and changing it will cost you big money, but tweaking it toward his improving potential will cost you way less... I can say that most people dont know the true quality level of the gear they already owns. The reason is simple, controls of vibration, treatment of the room, cleaning the noise in the electrical grid gives you most of the times an S.Q. out of this world compared to an upgrade with an hyped new product, especially if you buy it in the same level of quality among the 3 possible...

Rule number 2

You treat the electric grid of your house

Rule number 3

You controls with different experiments the vibration-resonance in the gear and room

Rule number 4

You use your ears and a small step at a time you treat your room for sound

Rule number 5

You read and inform yourself about tweaks that you replicate or invent yourself after listening session in your system and after 2 or 3 years your system will be top level at the least cost...

My best to all and each of you...

Some I noticed the effect immediately.
Others, have been underwhelming. 

Another tweak I will do over the summer break is to have my ears cleaned out. No joke.
@ OP,

you're like the typical skyrim modder with so many mods. I'd like to think that good mods can be additive. Mine have been so far. Plenty of people are happy playing vanilla skyrim, but vanilla is all they're going to get. For the tinkerers out there, you really can craft your own experience. 
millercarbon
I'd go BDR Cones over Vibrapod, try em if you want more a more dynamic presentation.

I have Black Ravioli Pads on top of the vibrapods. The BR Pads were a huge revelation. 
beernut
Seems like you are putting band-aids on without understanding why....

A fool and his money...
Yeh, could be me.
But, I no longer drink, don’t gamble, not a drug dealer, not into cars. My vice then is sound. Harmless - or if harmful, only harming my bank balance.

I haven’t got the desire to replace my amp for anything in the vicinity of $10+ thousand.

I’ve been wanting to get my system to a point where if I suddenly keeled over, I’d be satisfied with it.
Replacing my speakers with ATC SCM19 v2 was one of the first changes, and a huge step forward. (With a ’visual’ wife, the system has to be hidden, no cables, no ugly...)

My music has never sounded better, and I’m looking forward to summer; lounge doors open in the day, or the evenings.