Mundorf M-Tube in Tube Amplifier Power Supply

Is anybody have experience using Mundorf M-Tube in tube amplifier power supply?
How do they compared to other capacitors like: ClarityCap  TC600, Audio Note Kaisei, Elna Cerafine?
Regards,
Alex.
alexberger
http://www.acoustic-dimension.com/jensen/jensen-4-pole-capacitors.htm

Jensen do make the 50uf 550v, you can integrate it with your circuit.  I assume that this is the first cap on a clc designs.  Pm me if you have any questions.  
Funny, I found the Clarity TCs to sound the best by a good margin in my preamp builds. I suppose it comes down to use, design and preferences.  
I have not heard the Audio Note Kaiser, but read they are very good sounding. 
Hi @grannyring ,

Yes ClarityCap are great!
But I don't have enough space under the hood of my amplifier to put  ClarityCap in drivers (6f6g) and input (6sn7) tubes B+s.
So, I decided to try Mundorf Mtube 30uF capacitors in these positions. (I don't have space for bigger non electrolytic capacitors).
What I don't like in sound after installing Mundorf capacitors:
Images of instruments in sound-stage become too forward. I also feel that amplifier emphasis mid-range too much.

My thoughts and questions about it are:

1. A focus of instruments is not as stable as with 100uF Nichicons. So I think it is probably 30uF capacitance too low for 6f6g driver tubes?

2. Or probably, Mundorf Mtube capacitors need more break-in time? 

3. Or maybe, it is the specific sound signature of these capacitors that doesn’t much well to my system sound?

Regards,
Alex.

Hi @zipost ,

I use CLCRCRC filter: C1-L-C2-R1-C3-R2-C4
C1 is 30uF Mundorf polypropylene. I used it for many years and I like results. I don't want to use bigger capacitor because it is not good for my expansive GEC 5u4g.
C2 is 2x 100uF Nichicon - 300B output B+.  I used it for many years. Now I bypass them with 2 x50uF ClarityCap and I like result a lot!
C3 is 2x 30uF Mundorf polypropylene -  6f6 driver. (Previously I used  100uF Nichicon)
C4 is 2x  30uF Mundorf polypropylene - 6sn7 input.  (Previously I used 100uF Nichicon).

So, all my previous questions are about C3 and C4.

Regards,
Alex.