Mundorf M-Tube in Tube Amplifier Power Supply

Is anybody have experience using Mundorf M-Tube in tube amplifier power supply?
How do they compared to other capacitors like: ClarityCap  TC600, Audio Note Kaisei, Elna Cerafine?
Regards,
Alex.
alexberger
I just added a scheme of power supply update and a general  scheme of my amplifier to "my system" page.
Nice work! I am sure your comments are spot on regarding your particular amps design and capacitance needs.  Always best to try and learn! Great job!
Hi @grannyring ,

I installed Mundorf 30uF Mtube capacitors in driver and input tubes B+ instead of old
100uF Nichicons.
The first impression was good - warm tonality, fast bass and micro-dynamics.
But now I recognize that my amp sounds too forward and too much emphasis mid-range and vocals. The high frequencies extension is not as god as in was with Nichicons too.
Does is a typical Mundorf Mtube sound or these capacitors need more break-in time?

Regards,
Alex
Alex....since you are using a 4 poles type electrolytic caps.   The Clarity tc series are ok.  I strongly recommend the Jensen 4 poles.  In the 4 poles series ( Mundorf, Clarity, F&t, BHC, Sprague) the Jensen 4 poles IMHO is the best  electrolytic caps.  Better bass responds, more dynamic, transient, especially the sound stage, imaging will lock better.  Remember not all 4 poles are equal; i only recommend the 500volt +.   Happy Listening! 
Hi @zipost ,

Thank you for recommendation. Maybe I will try 4-pole Jensen later.

But what is wrong with Mundorf M-tubes?
There are polypropylene type two-pole type:
http://www.mundorf.com/en/?category=hifi&menu=caps_power&content=mlytic_tubecap
There are not the same to 4-pole Mlitics:
http://www.mundorf.com/en/?category=hifi&menu=caps_power&content=mlytic_hv_4pin

1.Probably 30uF capacitance is to low for 6f6g driver tubes?
2. Or probably capacitors need more break-in time?
3. Or it is these  capacitors specific sound signature that doesn’t much well to my system sound?

Regards,
Alex.