Phono preamp suggestions under $1000

I have 2 turntables, both with mm cartridges. I would like the flexibility of the preamp handling a mc cartridge if I decided to make the change. I listen to streaming music and vinyl albums. Music choice is often jazz, blues, and 70s rock (if that matters). Thank you 
glfrancis2
The Gold Note indeed can handle two MM or two MC or MM & MC depends on the input settings.
But a cheaper MM phono stage with optional loading for MM/MI cartridges can be better than Gold Note at lower price, actually i have both (Gold Note and JLTi), look at JLTi mk5 at $1000 with shipping, ask the manufacturer to change internal resistors so you can use not only 47k Ohm (RCA plug parallel resistors) for MM but also 100k Ohm for MM which is a benefit for many MM/MI cartridges!
Take a look at the Aural Thrills Audio Serenade in your budget new, has MM and MC @50 and 60db gain. This is a sleeper of a photo stage, uses 4 12AX7 tubes in an all tube stage and responds very well to tube rolling if you so desire. Have had mine in my headphone system for 6 months and love it, have used with AT ART9, Lyra SL Helikon, Dynavector DRT XV1s and a Grace F9Ruby.Enjoy the music.
Furutech GT40α Alpha does it all, was well reviewed in UK and is less than $600.
Not sure if this is a dream, but i would like it to control both tables and remember the settings for each. Avoid me constantly tweaking the phone preamp when I swap tables. Seems like the Gold Note does that, but I would have to find one used. 
Dreams cost money! Save a little longer for what you really want. You can sign up for alerts here