New Dire Straits 45RPM reissues from Mobile Fidelity

Sorry this took me awhile!  I have finally had the opportunity to listen and compare these (4) new titles from MOFI.

Communique
Dire Straits
Love Over Gold
Making Movies

These are the JUST RELEASED titles on 45RPM from MOFI.

I was able to compare, (so far), Dire Straits and Love Over Gold with my various copies.  I have the US, UK and German first pressings and Japanese pressings of both.

I have always thought that the German pressings were the best followed closely by the UK pressings.

These new MOFI's are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!  Super duper quiet and completely flat.  The music just explodes from the black background.  And the BASS...wow!  Wide, open soundstage with exquisite layering and texture. These are simply the BEST pressings that I have ever heard from the Dire Straits catalog...period.

I have listened to the other two, (Communique & Making Movies), but haven't had the chance to compare them to my other copies.  I have several different versions of each, but time has caught up with me.  From just the listening sessions, I am pretty confident that they will too be better than any of the others.

They are already sold out at many places, but they are going to repress them.

All of my copies were between 100-200 as far as serial numbers go, so I do have some very early copies.

If you can find them, buy them.  It's a no brainer.

ONE OF MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS!!!
128x128mofimadness
I ordered my copies last week - wasn't aware they had sold out DOH.  Music Direct said ~4 weeks, but didn't sound certain.  The waiting game...
How about actually listening to these before you make stupid statements...

When I call Acoustic Sounds and they tell me yes BIA45 is the worst they ever had, and there will be another pressing run of BIA45 but they don't know when it will be, and then less than a year later sure enough there's another run of BIA45, how in the world is it stupid to wonder if its the same crap quality or better? Splain it to me. Seriously. You're the one throwing the insults. So explain to me please how its stupid to want to know?
@millercarbon...

My post(s) have NOTHING to do with Brother's In Arms, why don't you understand that?

Either you can't read or comprehend or both.  If you read and understood my posts, you would NOT have posted what you did.

If you wanted to rip on BIA, start a new thread, but stay off of mine unless you have something USEFUL to contribute.

These NEW reissues are COMPLETELY different from the BIA which was released almost FIVE years ago.

I agree with the OP entirely. Great review mofimadness, thanks. I have the MFSL Dire Straits and Love Over Gold 45rpm disc and to my ears they sound about as good as they are ever going to get. To top it all the packaging is superb and the disc are very flat and quiet.

But, then again, how about an Ultradisc One Step (UD1S) pressing?. Probably going to get some flak for suggesting this!

Marcus
But, then again, how about an Ultradisc One Step (UD1S) pressing?

That would be SWEET!  But which one?  If MOFI could only do one, I would pick...