New Dire Straits 45RPM reissues from Mobile Fidelity

Sorry this took me awhile!  I have finally had the opportunity to listen and compare these (4) new titles from MOFI.

Communique
Dire Straits
Love Over Gold
Making Movies

These are the JUST RELEASED titles on 45RPM from MOFI.

I was able to compare, (so far), Dire Straits and Love Over Gold with my various copies.  I have the US, UK and German first pressings and Japanese pressings of both.

I have always thought that the German pressings were the best followed closely by the UK pressings.

These new MOFI's are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!  Super duper quiet and completely flat.  The music just explodes from the black background.  And the BASS...wow!  Wide, open soundstage with exquisite layering and texture. These are simply the BEST pressings that I have ever heard from the Dire Straits catalog...period.

I have listened to the other two, (Communique & Making Movies), but haven't had the chance to compare them to my other copies.  I have several different versions of each, but time has caught up with me.  From just the listening sessions, I am pretty confident that they will too be better than any of the others.

They are already sold out at many places, but they are going to repress them.

All of my copies were between 100-200 as far as serial numbers go, so I do have some very early copies.

If you can find them, buy them.  It's a no brainer.

ONE OF MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS!!!
128x128mofimadness
Sorry, I should have included that.  Retail is $49.99 each. 2 LP sets with excellent packaging, (not as nice as the UD1S), but still very well done.
I got them all and have listened to Making Movies and Self Titled. I thought they both sounded fantastic. 
I got the MoFi 45 Brothers in Arms late last year. The sound quality was everything you say, simply stunning (one of the few that can stand up to a White Hot Stamper) but sad to say it was also the worst, and I mean absolute worst, pressings ever. Skips, pops, crackles, every track, every side. 

Acoustic Sounds told me it was the most-returned defective record they ever had. The next one I got was much better, but still by no means anywhere near what it should be. Way down at the bottom of all MoFi records I ever bought. Ever.

To the best of my knowledge this one now is just another pressing run of the same record. Which if so is both the good news and the bad news. The good news being, sonically impressive to the point where you can pretty much put it down as the very definition of demo disc. The bad news though, more of a question really, did they do it right this time? Or did you just get lucky???
I'm listening to Communique right now. It's dead quiet, dynamic, and sounds fantastic.