Are audiophile speakers turn on for single women?

I recently purchased a pair of speakers that I showed to a non-audiophile female friend of mine. She said they looked beautiful and asked how much they cost. When I told her, her jaw dropped. She then asked if I was using them to pick up hot chicks. Hmm...I told her the only people who get turned on by my audiophile speakers are balding middle-aged men. She had a laugh, but I wondered if anyone tried to impress a girl with his stereo system. High end is a male dominated hobby like sports cars. So have you found a woman who was turned on by your system. I have had no such look. I just get blank stares when I talk about my hobby to women.
dracule1
The equalizer was the first thing every woman noticed and commented on. All the buttons and slides seemed to draw their attention. It wasn't even connected, it was there for show. I called it my "chick magnet".
Maybe speakers are like dogs and tend to resemble their owners.

Might be some truth in that?

That might be a good scenario for speakers being a turn on for some women, but not for those speaker owners perhaps challenged in this regard otherwise.
Don’t underestimate the symbolic attraction of tubes, especially big tubes - phallic shaped, red hot and glowing, bursting with stray electrons. Heh-heh-heh...
Grab a lawnmower, rake, edgetrimmer, weedwhacker - grab a bucket and water some Meguires car wash, then wash her car. Show her you can move more then just biasing the tubes and changing out a CD -and show you have some amount of physical fitness and not look like these Audio reviewers. No offense.

Believe me, that will turn them on a lot more then justifying to them a 20K purchase of Magico Mini's and CAry SLP-98, CAD-120 with the tubes glowing and nice meters.
Being single (married now for 5) for virtually 15 + years of my audiophile life that seemed to work a bit more with my dates then a new pair of speakers.

I'm just sayin.
:o)