Need some advice from the experts. First, my system consist of:
2 McIntosh 601 monoblocks
2 Martin Logan Renaissance 15a speakers
1 McIntosh C47 Pre Amplifier
Some relatively expensive cables everywhere
1 blusound node 2 streamer
Tidal music source

My system approaches retail close to $50K

My system sounds very good and powerful. But, I’m always looking for ways to make it sound better

My streamer is only about $500, which is cheap compared to my system and I consider it the weak link. Are there other  streamers you can recommend that would be better suited with my system, cost wise, and would ultimately make it sound even better

Thanks
Pres

preslisa64
Get a schiit gungnir multibit. Get a blackcat digital bnc cable. The blackcat comes with a BNC to rca adaptor for the bluesound end. Then go xlr out of the Gungnir to your preamp. You’ll be blown away. If you want to spend more money get the schiit yggy DAC, it’s better but man the gungnir is rad and you’ll be happy.  FYI I just did this and my system is pretty much the same as yours 
Blackcat 
https://www.blackcatcable.com/collections/digital-cables/products/silverstar-75-spdif-cable-universa...

schiit 
https://www.schiit.com/products/gungnir

I found the Simaudio Moon 280D to be an amazing network streamer and DAC. It's Roon compatible which I recommend for streaming and is MQA capable if that's your thing. It's the one consistent item in my system. I had a Node, PS Audio DS Jr and an Arcam Dac II among others. My A/B testing confirms the Simaudio sonically appeals to me. I can say from my trial and error that specs don't do justice in the selection process besides narrow down options. I also think there's a reasonable price point and insanity price point and the number of zeros depends on your budget. Also, a Node is fine for some systems, but as the surrounding components improve, the DAC needs to upgrade. ListenUp as a generous home trial. I'm using Tidal as well. I won't part with this DAC for the moment. Best of luck in your search. 
Take a look at the Innous Zen mk3. They have several models at various price points. I’m sure you can find one that meets your needs. 
Yes the Innous will be in line with the quality of the rest of your system. Check the reviews. One of the best!
On the streamer side, SOtM sMS-200 Neo or 200 Ultra seem to be some of the best out there.

I have the sMS-200 Neo, and it's a great unit. I have it hooked up to a Pro-Ject Box S2 Digital DAC, and it works really well. You could use your C47 as a DAC for now and upgrade to another DAC later.

I just got my PS Audio DirectStream DAC with Bridge II. The Bridge II adds the streaming part to that DAC. I've only used a a little bit so can't quite compare yet, but if the difference is minimal, I'm returning it and will keep my current setup.

And Roon of course, highly suggest using Roon if you want to use Tidal, Qobuz and some of your own music files through one system!