Need some advice from the experts. First, my system consist of:
2 McIntosh 601 monoblocks
2 Martin Logan Renaissance 15a speakers
1 McIntosh C47 Pre Amplifier
Some relatively expensive cables everywhere
1 blusound node 2 streamer
Tidal music source

My system approaches retail close to $50K

My system sounds very good and powerful. But, I’m always looking for ways to make it sound better

My streamer is only about $500, which is cheap compared to my system and I consider it the weak link. Are there other  streamers you can recommend that would be better suited with my system, cost wise, and would ultimately make it sound even better

Thanks
Pres

preslisa64
If you can run ethernet cable to it, you’ll get a monumental improvement for $2k by going with the Teac NT-505 streamer dac.

Dual monaural design, fully balanced, AK4497 dacs in dual monaural, full MQA, DSD512, etc., etc...  Teac is the parent company of Esoteric, considered by some to be the ultimate in digital streaming/dacs, at upwards of $20k in price, but there is a lot of technology trickle down into the $2k Teac NT-505.  Just try and find anyone who has owned one who doesn't love it.

I own it and a Bluesound Powernode 2, and it is Major League versus Little League in quality. Lumin’s operating system can be used with the Teac and while it isn't quite as full featured as BluOS, it rivals BluOS imo and I get fewer drops with my Teac than I do with my BluSound, far fewer (none versus a few over an 8 hr period).

Perhaps you’d find a used one near $1.5k. At $1k or under, I’d look for a used Cambridge 851n or a new CXN model (I forget the exact model number) - either of these should be better than node2.
Another idea.  If you are really into streaming from Tidal (and/or maybe Qobuz in the future), you may wish to consider a Roon Nucleus (Roon subscription $119/year and now $699 lifetime).   
Your C47 Preamp has a USB digital input.  A Roon Nucleus could be hooked up directly to the C47 via USB. In this arrangement the Roon Nucleus would replace your Node as your streaming source.
This would give you an enhanced experience streaming from either Tidal or Qobuz.  And it could be a very nice roadmap item should you still wish to purchase an external DAC down the road.  
I've recently acquired a Roon Nucleus and love it, and have it feeding my Chord Qutest DAC via Curious USB Cable.  This replaced a Bluesound Node 2i in my main rig.  
PS to my previous post.
- With Roon Nucleus in your main rig, you could still use your Bluesound Node 2 elsewhere as a Roon endpoint.  For example,  just add a pair of powered speakers for use in an office or bedroom.
- Also, the Roon Nucleus has a bay where you can install an HDD or SSD into its case (I'd go the SSD route) should you ever decide to rip CDs or purchase downloads.

I listened to the Bluesound and then the Aurender using an Ayre Codex.
The Aurender was much, much better- more open and cleaner sounding.
Bob
Get a schiit gungnir multibit. Get a blackcat digital bnc cable. The blackcat comes with a BNC to rca adaptor for the bluesound end. Then go xlr out of the Gungnir to your preamp. You’ll be blown away. If you want to spend more money get the schiit yggy DAC, it’s better but man the gungnir is rad and you’ll be happy.  FYI I just did this and my system is pretty much the same as yours 
Blackcat 
https://www.blackcatcable.com/collections/digital-cables/products/silverstar-75-spdif-cable-universa...

schiit 
https://www.schiit.com/products/gungnir