Need some advice from the experts. First, my system consist of:
2 McIntosh 601 monoblocks
2 Martin Logan Renaissance 15a speakers
1 McIntosh C47 Pre Amplifier
Some relatively expensive cables everywhere
1 blusound node 2 streamer
Tidal music source

My system approaches retail close to $50K

My system sounds very good and powerful. But, I’m always looking for ways to make it sound better

My streamer is only about $500, which is cheap compared to my system and I consider it the weak link. Are there other  streamers you can recommend that would be better suited with my system, cost wise, and would ultimately make it sound even better

Thanks
Pres

preslisa64
Need more information.
First some questions, what are you using for a DAC?
The Bluesound Node's internal DAC or the preamp's DAC?
How is the Node connected to your preamp?
- via analog connection
- via digital connection
- have you compared the 2
- which do you prefer

Judging by the equip listing above Pres is using the Node2 as streamer and DAC.  Assuming this to be the case then the DAC is clearly the weak link more so than the streamer.  Lots of good DAC options out there from $1.5K - $6K.  
I am using optical digital out from the blusound to the c47 pre amp, which means I’m using the DAC in the McIntosh C47
Have not tried analog out from Blusound, In other words, have not tried the DAC in the Blusound.  My thinking is how can it be better than the McIntosh.....

Have not tried coaxial 
My guess is that the DAC in the preamp will be the superior DAC too, but I'd still go ahead and do the comparison anyway.   And different cables can make a difference.   All Toslinks are not the same.   All Coax cables are not the same.   And what is the best combo for one DAC and player may not be the best for another.  The question to answer is how much do you like the DAC you have.   You may want to go about auditioning other DACs both at your dealer and in your system.  

The next question is how do you utilize your streamer.
Just for Tidal (and maybe Qobuz or the like); or is their any intent to stream music from ripped CD's or downloads?

I