Perfect Path Technologies

Other threads have been focused on one particular product, and I thought it might be appropriate to start a more general one to discuss various current (and future) products from this company. Users of PPT products, and those who are interested in or considering them, please post your experience, thoughts, questions etc.

Lively, spirited dialog is encouraged, but please, be respectful and do not engage in personal attacks on, or disparagement of, other posters. Remember, tolerance is all about how we treat those we disagree with.

I purchased a new home in early October, so I have been in the process of getting my system set up, settled in, and back to where it was before. During that time I had forgotten a little bit how profound the “Perfect Path Effect” is. Does it defy conventional thinking, and easy explanation? Absolutely, but I have proven to myself over and over that it is very real.

All the signal and AC connections in my system were previously treated with Total Contact. It had plenty of time to cure, so I did not reapply it when I set up this time. I have 16 of the original Omega mats, two each under my CD transport, DAC, pre, amp, power strip, on top of my speakers, and on the outside of my breaker box. I have an Alpha card on the back of both speakers, over the crossover. I have StopIts on the unused inputs and output of my pre. I have StopIt ACs in all the unused listening room outlets. The latest addition is a pair of Omega+ mats on the outside of my breaker box.

I could go on and on about natural detail & dynamics, coherence, involvement with, and just plain “realness” of the music, but, in the end, it’s something you have to hear for yourself. I really wish I could have everyone that reads this over to listen with me 🙂

tommylion
My 2 EMats  installed on the electrical panel continue to improve the sound of my system 10 days after installation.  I’ve ordered 2 more that will arrive by the end of the week and I will place these on, or under, my power conditioner.

My components include Pass Labs INT-60 Integrated, Marantz SA-10 CDP, Tekton Double Impact speakers, and cables from Synergistic Research and Morrow Audio.  Feeding these already great components clean power has transformed the listening experience in an amazing way,  More updates to come.
Greg

I recently added 3 EMat+ to my system, two of the new mats replaced the previous gen mat on the electrical panel (replaced 1 original Omega mat with 2 new ++ mats).

Put the old original and the 3rd Omega+ mat on my CD player. My system was previously treated with Total contact on interconnects and power cords (both ends), speaker cables (both ends). Handful of the Stop-it's around the house and the RCA cap covers on un-used inputs.

Saw an modest improvement immediately, but hit about 10 days last night. Holy Canoli the imaging was so amazing I almost had to turn off the system, my brain was going into sensory overload. Stayed up 2 hours past my bedtime couldn't get over how good my rig sounded. My experience matches Tommylion's in that it took a while for the Omega+ to fully work the magic.

Figure I've got roughly  2K in PPT products in my system, the improvement is a bargain compared to 2K in equipment upgrades.

Can't wait to get my turntable back up and running (VPI Prime with AudioTechnica Art9) and will report back on that. Color me impressed.

My rig - Musical Fidelity A3 Cd player, Supratek Chenin tube preamp, Conrad Johnson MF 2250 amp, Revel Performa3 bookshelf speakers.

Also, have 3 original Omega mats, one on preamp, preamp power supply and one on Connie J amp. Forgot to mention that.
richmon,
I have not turned my system on in the past 2 days because I needed to catch up on sleep. I miss my bedtime whenever I’m listening at night - hard to believe the great sound and can’t break away!
Greg