Phono recommendation for around $1000 used

Have Aires 1 and waiting for Lyra Delos cartridge.  My current phono is a Trigon Vanguard II which as good as it is I think isn't quite up to getting the most out of the Delos.

Any thoughts?
pgastone
If its just a temporary phono stage I would recommend the iFi Iphono 2 at $500 new its a great phono stage that punches well above its price point and has the flexibility for just about any cart. 

if you can find a Gold Note PH10 used that is also a killer phono stage for the money. I believe they are around $1500 new so may find one at a deal for close to your budget. I did a compare with a couple much more expensive tube phono stages and this is no slouch. Alnic ($3200 can not recall the model it was new this year though)) and AudioNote Kit 2($2600) were the two phono stages. there is a review I wrote on here if you search. 

side note:
Tubes - AudioNote Kit phono stages are very nice sounding and can be had for reasonable money (you do not need to build it your self you can order them built)

cheers 

Glen

oh  
I've have the Gold Note PH 10 now and used an iFi prior to it for a few months. 
I will definitely look at the Gold Note PH 10- looks interesting.

A friend also strongly recommended Audio Research PH5 recommended - thinks this is one of the best phono's out there still today and which can be found used at reasonable prices.

Anyone . have any thoughts on this one?
Give the Aural Thrills Audio Serenade a good look, uses 4 12AX7 tubes, three for MM & adding the fourth for MC and is hand built. The builder advertises here on Audigon and the price new is in your budget. I have had mine for 7 months in a headphone setup and really like it, ran it in my main system replacing my Allnic HE1500SE II for a while and it really sounded good in comparison. It’s one of those purchases I never second quess, just enjoy. Enjoy the music
TMR a dealer here on Gon and quite reputable has a PH-5 for under $1,300 now

i have no dog in that fight re TMR but that stage is excellent, 

I have a Delos with the SS Nova II musical surroundings, it is battery powered and fantasticly quiet w plenty of loading options to get Delos to sing.

any of the 3 mentioned by Glen would be on my short list for tubes also.

have fun, enjoy the music