SPARKOSlabs.INC/Descrete super high tech opamps just arrived

Folks these opamsp looked awesome if not future high tech  in the pics,,,but sitting here in my hand, , these opamps are even more cool looking. 
We can take this ntopic into other directions such as 
~~Mods that you consider ~~100% pure snakeoil~~~  while others 50% snakeil....we've all seen some really weird snakeoil gimmicks come along past 20 yrs ,,
But here with Sparkoslabs high tech Descrete Opamsp,,how could you guys have missed IT???? 
Putting $$$$$$$ into pure 100% snakeoil cables and interconnects,,which are no beeter than my $5 Radio Shak specials,,,.
But here with these Descrete opamps from Sparksolab,,,how in the world did you/could you miss this tweak, which is a major mod, nothing ~~miniscle~.
I am waiting on the 12ax7's to arrive , as i dumped all my amperex BB's to a guy who will sell them for me. 
When that quad arrives from Honh Kong, I will then be able to hear these Descrete opamps in the cayin Cd17 mark1. 
I am telling you the sound will blossom with new life. 
I bought 6 Singles. All you need to do is takea  pic/and or write down the number of your old opamp and send it t Andrew,,he will look up the code reference # and send you the cortrect opamp required. 

As soon as the 12ax7's arrive, next week, I'll  report back how well these new opamps breathed new life into the Cayin 17/four 6922 tubes. player/purchased 2002ish. Then that week, she'll go to a  honest/fair tech in baton Rouge for new caps, 14 Mundorf silver/Gold oil (white casing, not the Black casing Supremes = too pricey).. Then I'll report back on how each mod made any changes and exactly as best I can/w/o bias/fair./honest.
Andrew also has  engineered amps for power supply,,,not sure what these are all about,,will ask my tech guy  about that mod.

https://sparkoslabs.com/

mozartfan
Here you go, A honest straightup review of Sparkolabs opamps,,
Best kept secret in all audiophile yweaks/mods..I plan to employ  Andrews voltage regular chip in the cayin , and also see what chips i can replace in the Cayin SC6 and also any chips in the jadis which can be replaced by these wonderous chips from Sparkolabs. 

@ 5:14
~~~Completely transforms the amplifier~~~.
IOW that amp you have in your set up, has a  tremendous potential with these new opamsp,,and here you thought all along that new $50,000 speaker cabels would bring life to your stereo system. 
Plenty of snakeoil in this busness, but with these opamps,,
~~The Real Deal~~~ = snakeoil free. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLbmXjQo8bE
Radio shack. I reviewed them, and they s_cked.
Opamps are good, as I reviewed Sparkos and others. Hi, Andrew!

You're clueless on cables. :(

No, I don't care what your arguments are.  :)
So if I google spakolab/opamps here on audiogon, ~~the worlds leading wen site for all things world class HIFI stereo,,,i will find notes /comments on Sparkolabs opamps??
Is this what you are saying. Doubt it. My guess i am the 1st to mention these mods of all mods. 
I mean for change you take your half dead ss/tube $$$$$$ amp and breathe life into it with $ Sparkolabs opamps. 
~~Sweek and ye will find~~~  is a  old saying, old as the hills, and i found. 
And i am telling the world of my discovery. 
You guys owe me one. 
Sorry, but you are late to the party. People have been using SparkoS, among other discrete opamps for years. You do know there are other discrete opamp companies, right? Or, is this news to you? 

Seems you need a BIT of humility. :(

Do a search here for "discrete opamp(s)" and you will find plenty of discussion on it. You are FAR from the first, and you introduced nothing. 

You said: So if I google spakolab/opamps here on audiogon, ~~the worlds leading wen site for all things world class HIFI stereo,,,i will find notes /comments on Sparkolabs opamps??
Is this what you are saying. Doubt it. My guess i am the 1st to mention these mods of all mods. 

How about you TRY IT? See what you find. OH, look at that! There are threads discussing Sparkos Labs discrete opamps, among others here at Audiogon! Imagine that! 

YOU owe an apology for your arrogance and bad attitude.  

If you would like to see a rather well developed discussion of discrete opamps, feel free to read my reviews of discrete opamps at Dagogo.com. I wrote a review of three different manufacturer's products about three years ago, and I happen to now have an article with updated opamps, among them SparkoS Lab, which will be published at Dagogo.com soon. 

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving!  :)