Soulution or CH Precision

Hello 

I am looking for my next ( and “final”. Nothing is definitive in audio but let’s say long term buy) .
For many different reasons ( including listening session of course) those two brands are the favourite ones but I can’t decide between both. To be more specific: L1+X1+M1.1 for CH P or 725/711 for Soulution.
 Speakers: YG or Magico.
 Music taste: very versatile 

So far i have a slight preference for the Soulution pre and the CH P power amp...
CH P is more versatile and upgradeable, Soulution is a bit more fuller sound....

Did anyone compare those two brands/models?

moby2004
EMM Labs has a big presence in Hong Kong and the MTRX mono blocks would surprise you ! The latest version have shipped your way this year ...  if you  arrange an audition for yourself, you would be pleasantly surprised ! They are great amps ! 
I’m from Hong Kong and have compared the soulution and ch precision. Feel free to discuss in pm if you want to. 
Look at Audia flight Stremento preamp and Stremento #4 stereo amp.Top build and sound quality.CH precision is wonderful as well but a bit overpriced.Its good to be a high roller good luck.
Asking here because of the focus on CH Precision....

Does anyone have experience with the C1 Reference Digital to Analog Controller?  Thanks.
I am still very undecided as many gears are not available for home demo making the choice more difficult.
Regarding CH P Dac, with the latest Ethernet board and the X1 power supply it s an excellent DAC with density,soundstage and dynamics.
Without the X1 still a good DAC but no longer a very good DAC.